• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making History: The Story of Team Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    "Hey buddy. Looks like we're off to my home town; will you mind taking me?" Eli said to his recently assigned ride- the Skarmory of a young trainer named Russel.

Eli noticed another girl who would apparently be flying along with him. The youngest of the group (Gale, I think) was also assigned to Russell's other flying Pokemon, a Pidgeot. But apparently she didn't want to be treated as an 'inferior' to the adults, and she promptly refused to mount the Pidgeot and fled towards Lavenedar Town on he Ninetails.

"Oh… my… goodness!" the other girl said, gasping as if she had just been knocked down. "Are you Eli?!" she said, "I remember a couple years back, battling you! I don't know if you remember me,"

"Yes, I would be Eli, but I would never consider myself a 'celebrity'. And I think I do remember you, because of your unique battling styles,"

(Even though truly, Eli didn't' remember her because one thing he was old and very forgetful, and secondly he has battled many people since then.)

"Anyways, looks like we're both flying. So we should stick together, eh?"

Then in unison Eli and Autumn mounted their Pokemon, Skarmory and Noctowl, respectively. At once they set of, flying through the air.

"It's been awhile since I've flown anywhere," Autumn yelled over the wind (though even with her effort she still failed to be heard, as her voice was quickly picked up and carried away by the harsh wind.)

"Yeah," Eli yelled over the wind, just to reply to the girl.

"Now that I think about it, it's been awhile since I've been to Lavender at all," she replied, the Eli still failed to hear her.

Still, Eli acted as if he heard her and replied utter nonsense. Though the rough winds and their ability to make hearing impossible, Eli loved the air flowing through his hair; the scene from above. From this high, he could see the path that he had walked just this morning to get to the meeting. He could see the Pokemon Tower, the trademark of his town, looming above the clouds. He could just barley make out his Gym, too. By this time the Skarmory had managed to get ahead of Autumn's Noctowl, longing for it's owner.

Before Eli knew it, the Skarmory was descending to
    Lavendar Town to a group witch was surprisingly close to his house. Soon the people's faces were easy to make out. The only face that Eli knew it's belonging name was that of Russell's, and the others were all a mystery, though Eli knew that they had been a the meeting. Next to Russell was his close parter, Fleet the Arcanine.

"Good timing, eh?" Autumn said to Eli, and he simply nodded his head.

Soon the whole group had arrived and people were making their introductions. Eli had already let out his most trusted Pokemon- Ño- and was explaining to the team what he does, and his history, and all of that stuff that is boring to everyone on the face of the Earth but him. All of the sudden, Russell whent frantic searching through his messenger bag; soon he found what he was looking for- his PokeGear to see the time. Eli quickly got his out and noticed the time- 7PM. Then, Russell started acting even weirder, mumbling to himself before asking:

"So has anyone else noticed that the sun should be setting? I'm gonna go ask some questions… this is weird."

"Well," Eli said before he could leave, "It's been like this for a while, but we haven't really noticed or understood why." Soon Eli realized that he was talking to himself, as Russell had already left to talk to someone else, obviously forgetting that Eli did live here. Quickly, Eli followed and saw Russell talking to one of his neighbors.

"…Two days now, and we're starting to get worried. The sun's light barley lets off for a few hours before coming back full force. We've all started sting inside already." Eli's neighbor was explaining.

"What? This isn't natural at all… Lavender isn't anywhere near far enough north or south to get abnormal heat… umm… thanks, miss!" Russell then said, rushing back to the group.

"This has to be something to do with Groudon. I'm sure of it; it's too coincidental! We should get to Canalave as fast as possible,"

The group then rushed off to the docks, to prepare for the ride to Canalave.

"Lilly!" Russell called as a Lapras erupted from his Pokeball. "Lilly can probably take three passengers, crossing the sea will be a breeze."

Quickly Eli withdrew the Gallade and let out Qu, his Kingdra.

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • "Ouch!"
    In a brief moment of carelessness, Candice brushed her Castform from her shoulder, causing it to fall to the ground in a glowing orange heap.
    Puffy had for some reason suddenly transformed into her fire form whilst the group were dilly-dallying about. Candy removed her hand to reveal that a hole had been burned right through her jacket to reveal the mocha-hued skin of her arm. Oddly, rather than revealing to everyone that this had happened to her, she merely shrugged this off, instead, focusing on the pokemon which would have given her a third-degree burn had it not been for the layer of leather between them.

"Ack- Puffy! Are you okay, sweetie?" Kneeling down to meet the tiny pokemon's level, she slowly helped it back up onto its tiny limbs, being careful not to burn her fingers.
    "I'm so sorry for dropping you... You'll be safe back in your pokeball." With that, Candice called back the weather pokemon before grumbling something about global warming. As for why she hadn't bothered to have the little pokemon do a rain dance or such, she hadn't the heart to heartlessly give a command to the poor creature after having tossed it from over four feet above the ground by her own hand.

"So has any one else noticed that the sun should be setting?"
    It turned out that Puffy wasn't the only one who noticed an odd change in the weather - Russel too had found that the sunlight had grown brighter despite the fact that at this time of night it should have done the opposite. "I'm gonna go ask some questions... this is weird." Russell dashed into town, then following a brief conversation with one of the townspeople, he returned with an answer.

"This has to be something to do with Groudon. I'm sure of it. Its too coincidental!" He announced, possibly implying that it was the legendary continent pokemon's drought ability which may have been causing these odd weather changes. Despite the connection being so blatantly obvious, Candice had yet to grasp the theory, instead merely giving a nod in order to - rather poorly - disguise her lack of knowledge.

"We should get to Canalave as fast as possible, come on meet me at the docks." With that, Russel promptly made his way towards the docks of Lavender, followed closely by the rest of the group. Upon their arrival, he called out and mounted his means of transport - a large, strong-looking female Lapras who apparently went by the name of 'Lilly'.

"Lilly can take probably 3 passengers, crossing the sea will be a breeze." Shortly after Russel had stated this, the older man - 'Eli' - had released into the water a large Kingdra. Slightly embarrassed by the fact that she herself hadn't any rideable pokemon, Candice kept quiet, hoping no-one would ask her about it.

Ever since she had set foot into the Silph Co. headquarters, the moment she received those three spheres... She always had a feeling that she was going to be nothing more than dead weight. Dropping her poor little Castform, she felt, had also done a number on her image. She believed that if she couldn't even stand touching something as simple as a fire-type Castform, she had no chance whatsoever at calming the nerves of the legendary ground beast.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • When they had all arrived safetly, the youngest spoke up.
    "Um, excuse me?" Gale said, hoping everyone would hear her. "I know this is probably time for the introductions to stop, but..." Autumn had already lost interest. She looked up to the sky and was puzzled by the sun's position. This was interupted when Gale spoke a little louder and more confidently.

"I may act like a b*tch at times, but only because I don't like to be treated like a kid. Yes, I am the youngest of the group, but you have to know this: Just because I'm young and probably 'more energetic' to y'all doesn't mean I'm immature and not as knowledgeable. Treat me like a kid and I'll act that way. Treat me like I'm an 'adult', and I will probably respect you. So, if I get on your nerves, it probably means you'll get on mine. Capische?"

Autumn rolled her eyes. This was why she didn't like people, they were way too sensitive for their own good and everything was about them. She could tell that Russell wasn't a fan either, but they'd bond over that later.

"So has anyone else noticed that the sun should be setting?" Russell asked, noticing the same thing as Autumn. With a blink of an eye, he was off asking questions. This must have something to do with Groundon. Strange amounts of sunlight...it's gotta be him. But why is it effecting Lavender?

Rusell was back in a flash. "This has to be something to do with Groudon. I'm sure of it. Its too coincidental!" He exclaimed to everyone. "We should get to Canalave as fast as possible, come on meet me at the docks." He released a Lapras, letting everyone know he could take a few more passengers. Autumn called a seat right away.
    "I would like to ride Lily with you, if that's okay Russell," she got a bit closer to him and lowered her voice, "Besides, I want to avoid the moody teenager at all costs," she looked him straight in the eye and knew he understood.

She put Shelly back in her ball. Autumn realized that Grace would be in her own Pokeball for much longer than anticipated. She took that particular ball out and held it close to her mouth, "I'm sorry Gracie, looks like you'll have to tough it out for a little longer. Hang in there, girl," and she put it back in her bag.
    Autumn took out the ancient map and looked it over again, wondering how it was going to help them out with Groundon. She was sure she'd figure it out after awhile. She pulled her sweat pants off to reveal a pair of black shorts, preparing herself for a comforting sea breeze.

"Let's get going, Russell. If Groundon is affecting Lavender, I'm afraid of the condition Canalave is in," she said urgently. She approached Lily, the Lapras, and gently touched her, "Hey girl, are you alright with me riding you?" she smiled at the Pokemon and recieved a peaceful hum in return. "Looks like I'm coming with you, Russ."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Gale had struck Russell's last nerve at last with her snappy introduction and rudeness.

"Listen kid. Throwing a tantrum because the 'adults' wont talk to you isn't going to get us anywhere and just make me more angry. I don't care if I get on your nerves because quite frankly." Russell paused for a moment before parting from the loving gaze he was giving Lilly and shifting to a stern frustrated eye to eye glare with the young girl. "We don't need you."

He let it settle in for a moment before continuing on farther.

"Now there's a few steps we can take. I could let my Feraligatr eat you. You could walk that other direction out of my sight. Or walk over to that dock. Sit down on that Lapras. And Shut. Up." Russell absolutely hated when people wasted time to try and assert their individuality. There was a town in need and she was worried about adults treating her like the child she was. Russell's angry vent would have continued but out of the corner of his eye, something else strange was happening. He quickly spun to look farther down the dock. A group of pokemon had emerged from the treeline, waddling towards the docks and the water's edge. A group of Psyduck and Golduck walked quickly to the edge. The large blue Golduck proceeded to usher the Psyduck into the water quickly before they all sped off across the ocean. As Russell followed them to the horizon, he could see hundreds of other water pokemon he hadn't noticed before, swimming the same direction. Across the ocean.

"This is strange. Too strange. Professor Birch has always said that Pokemon will always come together when the balance of the planet isn't correct. I don't know how much of that is myth and how much is true...but I think all of those water Pokemon are headed for Canalave as well." Russell mumbled silently to himself as he watched them swim "Lets move out everyone, water transportation should be completely in order. Please board either my Lapras or Alex's Tentacruel who can take one more passenger. I'll ride by myself on my... *cough*..." Russell paused as he cleared his throat at the mention of the Pokemon. "Feraligatr..."

He remained silent at Feraligatr's name before changing his mind quickly. "On second thought, maybe I'll just ride with you girl..." He said to his Lapras happily, placing the red and white ominous pokeball back into his bag, sighing deeply.

"Feraligatr would have been pissed if there was no challenge for him to come out to..." Russell thought in relief of remembering the fact before releasing the gator Pokemon into the real world. The splash of the water Pokemon swimming into the distance was constant as more poured from the trees, jumping into the water and swimming through the ocean. Russell waited for the other trainers to board their respective Pokemon before giving a couple tweets of a whistle to Lilly, signaling her to depart from the docks. She turned happily as Russell remained standing, used to the large Pokemon water movements as he stood tall near the base of her neck like a ship's captain looking off into the distance of the ocean. They were off with Eli beside them on his Kingdra swimming with ease. Soon enough, land was out of sight and the salty breeze of the ocean was the only thing aside from themselves to keep them company. Russell walked across Lilly's back, taking a seat on her side where Eli had mounted his Kingdra and was riding with quiet elderly dignity.

"Nice Kingdra, Old Man Eli. I knew my predictions would be correct of you having a good water type. What was your specialty as a gym leader? If you don't mind my asking. I've only participated in one gym battle, myself. About 4 years ago I had to do a co-operative tag team battle with Autumn for one of her badges... I'm not much for competition you see." Russell said aloud to the old man, more than happy to commune with someone in maturity. "Although don't let that fool you. My Pokemon are all toughened by worldly experience instead of focused training... we can hold our own any day!" Russell added with confidence at the end of his sentence.

The constant splash of the water Pokemon around them was heard as schools of fish type Pokemon swam by quickly underneath and a school of Mantine rushed from the water's surface, gliding over top them with ease, temporarily blocking the sun before entering the water ahead of them and continuing on their journey into the distance.

"They sure are in a hurry... I wonder where to though... We should document this..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • (Woo. Small post x_x But I really couldn't think of anything for now xD)

The introductions had been made and Alex had familiarized himself with the faces before him. He leaned against a near wall and wiped his sweltering brow. It was unusually hot over here in Lavender, the sun was surprisingly still out too. Wait. The sun was still out? It hit Alex like a ton of bricks. He instinctively reached for his PokeGear, but noticed Russell was doing the same. He decided to let Russell state the obvious for now.

"So has anyone else noticed that the sun should be setting? I'm gonna go ask some questions… this is weird." Russell said to the group, just like Alex had expected him to. He wandered around asking the locals of Lavender about the unusual climate. I must be something to do with Groudon... Alex thought as he rubbed the peach fuzz on his chin.

"This has to be something to do with Groudon. I'm sure of it; it's too coincidental! We should get to Canalave as fast as possible," Russell said in a hurried tone. The group headed toward the docks an called out their water Pokemon. Russel had a very elegant looking Lapras, while the geezer Eli called out a mighty looking Kingdra.

"Alright, time to shine baby! Come on Cala!" Alex said as he flung the ball into the air. His trusty Tentacruel popped out and plopped into the water. Alex mounted on top of her head and looked back at the people still standing. "Anyone who can't fit on Russell's Lapras could easily fit on Cala, just so you guys know." Alex said with a welcoming tone.

"They sure are in a hurry... I wonder where to though... We should document this..." Russell said out loud, though he seemed to be talking to himself. Intruiged by what could be happening, Alex took a glance down at the water. Mantine were furiously swimming past, much faster than they usually travel. Alex pulled out his notbook and flipped to a page where he had documented Mantines in the past. A picture was drawn of a Mantine that was mingling with a school of Remoraid. Next to the picture were brief facts about Mantine; which include that they are Pokemon that enjoy to take their time when swimming. Alex quickly drew a line dividng the page and sketched a Mantine flying above the water. He sporadically wrote down facts about their current behavior. "Fast moving...Jumpy..." He quietly muttered to himself. "This isn't like Mantines at all. Could they possibly be fleeing from this heated water caused by this heat wave?" Alex announced to the group in a worried tone. "We should get down to the bottom of this, quick."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back