• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Malamar needed, Inkay refusing to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    I've tried everything and my Inkay simply refuses to evolve. If anyone has a Malamar please help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    I'm new to this, but i assume touch trade means to trade and trade back? if so im fine with that. Link code is 4953

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    No problem at all, have a wonderful rest of your evening!
    Is there anyway I could get a malamr off someone my joycons are broken so I can't put the switch in handheld mode I use my pro controller I'm kinda screwed it doesn't work when I flip it because i don't have joy cons

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Is there anyway I could get a malamr off someone my joycons are broken so I can't put the switch in handheld mode I use my pro controller I'm kinda screwed it doesn't work when I flip it because i don't have joy cons

Do you have a Inkay that I can evolve for you? If not then I can touch trade you my Malamar. If either option sounds sufficient to you then send me a link code and your IGN at your leisure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    Yea I'll give it back for sure dude pleaseeeee haha link code ? I'll give you my haunted cuz I also need gender if you could give that back

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Sorry my electric went out for a moment. I shall connect with the code you provided post haste. We can do Malamar for your Haunter and then I'll give you Gengar back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back