• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Male or Female?

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
    I always play as a male, because I feel something "different" when I try to play like a female. In my case, I called him like me: "Angello". And then, when the characters asked you for a nickname, I put: "Ange"... Yeah, I'm really creative!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    The female character looked really cute in X/Y, (dem socks <33) so I went with her. In my first X save file, I named her Marisa and gave her the nickname of Mari. Very creative, I know. In my new file, I once again went with the female and named her Yuki this time, on request from a friend of mine. I really like all the customization options females got in X/Y, which also made me more inclined to pick the female.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    My latest save file I chose the girl. I mostly choose the guy though. So I'm currently a girl called Vincent. Because logic.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
    I never play as a girl on my first playthrough of a game because that's typically when I base the character on myself. On a second playthrough or on the opposite version, I more than likely, play as the female.

Back