• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man this week sucked

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I've had an awwwwful week. Not gonna lie, and I know it's not getting better any time soon. But you know what? I know that once I get through it (and I hope that I get through it positively) I'll be stronger for it. I'll know that not many weeks could be worse, yet I hope that after this one it will all work out. All I can do is be positive and keep strong.

I seldomly criticize my week, I tend to take things day to day, but this has been "one of those weeks" times a million. But let me say that I hope that keeping positive, strong and working towards making things better will all work out in the end.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Ah not often. However, sometimes there just so happens to be this one day that I curse for like, ever there on after x__x
    Like this one day, I was planning on buying a 3DS, but I didn't have a car so I needed someone to pick me up. I woke up real early and my aunt picked me up and dropped me at Walmart. Which is when I found out that my bank screwed up and my deposit still hadn't been processed, so I ended up not buying a thing and walking back home in the sun for a 20 minute walk :/

I got home and I had a lot of homework to do. Finished that, went to college, took a test which I almost failed. When I got back home I felt really sick, went to the bathroom for a shower, and there was not hot water. Well, there was, but the pipe was screwed. I tried to fix it and ended up spraying myself with water. Which is when I opened my fridge for dinner/lunch and realized I had no food for some reason and forgot to get any from Wallmart. And the closest restaurant/store is a 20 minute walk. I walked to Walmart which was closed (And it's like NEVER closed). This particular Walmart isn't 24/7, but it usually closes at 3AM :/ So I had to walk even more only to get to a crappy restaurant where I ate food I will never forget O.o

Walked back home, tired and sick, and couldn't sleep for like 3 hours turning around in bed with a stomach ache and headache. I will never, EVER, forget that day. My God!

This was actually like a week ago x_x

Years
  • I normally do this every day! XD

I will normally have good weekends, but due to work, weekdays can be a little random on the 'decent' scale.​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I usually somewhat evaluate how my day went when I'm in bed thinking about so many random deep things that I never think about anywhere else. XD In general I'm not one to uphold a constant pessimistic view on my day, but I'll complain here or there. Sometimes it's just not my day, while sometimes it's one of the best days I've had. I tend to forget what I do anyway after a week or so, unless something really bad or something really good has happened to me.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • So much for my optimism... I've had a few brutal days here, and I'm just sick of it. I thought I was going to die in my sleep last night, thankfully I didn't.

I just hate this misery, and I want to get out of it forever. I want to try to always have a good week, like the old times... when I was a kid, and before the world started destroying itself. Life is so messed up these days... where's a private island when you need one?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Nah.. I usually have slow days, or slow weeks because I am looking forward to doing something on the weekend.. and I work, so.. normally it is just because of the anticipation haha!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I normally criticize my weeks for having too much to do at work, but then the weekend comes around and I forget all of my troubles for those two glorious days. It's sort of a nice pattern, really. And while I'm always ridiculously busy during the week, the work itself is interesting for the most part. It's just the hours that I complain about, but even then, I tell myself that there are people much worse than me on that front. Which kinda makes me feel better in a schadenfreude way. So, yeah. I criticize my working weeks, even though I probably shouldn't. But the weekend makes up for it. :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Ehhhh sometimes I feel like that on the days that I work, but it really depends on how those days go. I try to look at each and every day as optimistically as possible, and to be honest, I do take each and everyday as seriously as I can, and live out each minute of it~! What this means is that I just hate to have a good day ruined, so yeah. As long as I'm happy, the day is happy, so it's not too often that I have a bad day or anything. n_n;

Back