• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

manaphies

Years
  • I will have to beat the game about 50 freakin times to get a modest manaphy though so I doubt I'll be getting one in the next few weeks. I was hoping since all of manaphies stats are even that people could deal with natures taht aren't for speed or special attack.

Years
  • Oh, I see what you mean, well I am currently just finishing the entei raikou suicune battle on ranger and so It will probably take me quite a while to get a modest so I'll probably just not trade you becasue it will take less time to get the elekid I asked for than a modest manaphy. I have only had one modest manaphy so far and I traded thetristman from youtube for that. Sorry but I will have to decline about the modest.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Oh, I see what you mean, well I am currently just finishing the entei raikou suicune battle on ranger and so It will probably take me quite a while to get a modest so I'll probably just not trade you becasue it will take less time to get the elekid I asked for than a modest manaphy. I have only had one modest manaphy so far and I traded thetristman from youtube for that. Sorry but I will have to decline about the modest.
    Well then,timid?FILLAH-lgyg

Years
  • If I get one this time around I'll trade you but if not then I guess any nature will have to suffice. Does anyone have an eelekid that they will trade me for a relaxed nature, it's either that or adamant(I know horrible luck) but adamant would have to wait until tommorrow.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • If I get one this time around I'll trade you but if not then I guess any nature will have to suffice. Does anyone have an eelekid that they will trade me for a relaxed nature, it's either that or adamant(I know horrible luck) but adamant would have to wait until tommorrow.
    What do you want, I just need to know well

Years
  • I usually just rip off my little brother's friends and trade them my ranger for theirs but I actually trade some of my friends for cards and such to get their ranger games.

Back