• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

manaphies

Years
  • No thanks, I like low leveled pokemon so that I can train them, btw since I'm already here I have a zapdos with 31 sp. attack Iv's and I fully ev trained it in sp attack and it's level 100 if anyone wants it. I don't use legends anymore and I'm trying to get rid of them. Also I have a level 100 sully ev trained kyogre if anyone wants it.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • No thanks, I like low leveled pokemon so that I can train them, btw since I'm already here I have a zapdos with 31 sp. attack Iv's and I fully ev trained it in sp attack and it's level 100 if anyone wants it. I don't use legends anymore and I'm trying to get rid of them. Also I have a level 100 sully ev trained kyogre if anyone wants it.
    Well i got nothing you want, unless I find a chain fast.

Years
  • You can breed a medicham with a machamp and the machamp with cross chop and ice punch with an elektabuzz. Then just teach it thunderbolt and put earthquake on it.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • i have a charmander with movset:growl,overheat,dragonclaw,and flamethrower.I also have a gible with tackle,dig,and dragonclaw,is that worth a manaphy dont care about the nature.

Years
  • I don't really need either of those but am still open for a male bagon with dragon dance. I won't have any other manaphies until tomorrow or the day after thuough and I am reserving this one for Rose Reaper unless she can't get my pokemon. if she can't then it will be up for grabs also.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I don't really need either of those but am still open for a male bagon with dragon dance. I won't have any other manaphies until tomorrow or the day after thuough and I am reserving this one for Rose Reaper unless she can't get my pokemon. if she can't then it will be up for grabs also.
    I', a he.STATUS:I have the Ice Punch Machop ready at level 23, raising it till level 37 so It can learn Cross Chop, also, I could get you the Elekid from XD that has all elemental punches and Cross Chop, but it'll take me longer.I promess I'll try, and remember, I'm a he ^_^

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i hacthed a togepi with egg moves psychic reflect and dream eater those are nice want to trade

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    hey,

Could I please get a manaphy. I dont have pokemon ranger, and would really appreciate it. thx..

Back