• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manaphy Egg on Pokémon.com!

Years
  • So the Manaphy code will be revealed on Jan 20th. I've only just started playing it so I guess I'm going to have to put a bit more time in to complete the game in less than 10 days.

Ho Ho! Dont worry, I finished it in A day!!! (sorry for going off topic) but hey, take as long as you want, coz in 5-4 days, they are going to release help for the three side quests for ranger net

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Wow, that really makes me wish I had Ranger. :(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This stupid laptop doesn't have Flash Player and I'm not allowed to download and install it. Someone tell me what it says on pokemon.com.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Manaphy Egg Code

Well, you guys deserve it. Give yourselves a hand. Or two.

The password is...

P8M2 -- 9D6F -- 43H7.

Happy Unlocking.

More information to unlock it can be found on Pokemon.com

EDIT: Oh, the mission is now titled Rescue the Pokemon Egg or something like that. I'm playing it right now, so I'll write a guide or something later.

1. Get the Politoed from Lyra Forest, and use it on a rock. The rock is actually a Graveler!
    2. Battle the Gravelers, and win. Duh. :D
    3. Keep going through until you meet the other Evil Team (I don't remember their names, so shut :D)
    4. Battle the Pokemon, which are Rattatas. Capture them, because they are easy to capture.
    5. Just follow the path with mushrooms. Hahaha! Super Mario Bros.
    6. Battle the Zubats on the road later on.
    7. Get the Swellow. :D

Basically, it's just following the mushrooms and battling Pokemon, so I'll let you deal with the rest.

EDIT:

8. After you've repeated going around in a circle, use Swellow on the Big Mushroom. :(

I'll update a bit more, if no one closes it :(

Final Boss is Two Scythers and a Venusaur. :( (How utterly impossible.)

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • We already have a thread for the Manaphy egg. No need for another one, so I'm just going to merge them.

~merged~

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Ah, sorry about that~

Anyways, now that the code is here, who does have the Manaphy Egg?

(On an off-related topic, who else is probably going to buy the rest of the Manaphy merchandise, including the movie and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I captured them easily on my first try. :D

Same here.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:.. said:
    Anyways, now that the code is here, who does have the Manaphy Egg?

(On an off-related topic, who else is probably going to buy the rest of the Manaphy merchandise, including the movie and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?)

I do, I do! Got it within 15 minutes of finding the code.

Off-T: Movie, yes (got the rest of them except for 4Ever). D/P, OF COURSE YES (if I didn't, that would defeat the purpose of getting Ranger!). Random stuff like plush dolls, no.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • We already have a thread regarding the Manaphy egg and code, so I'll just merge them.

~merged~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Altenatively, press X + R + Left to activate 'Enter Password' section in Ranger Net.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
  • I captured them easily on my first try. :D

Same here.

I do, I do! Got it within 15 minutes of finding the code.

Off-T: Movie, yes (got the rest of them except for 4Ever). D/P, OF COURSE YES (if I didn't, that would defeat the purpose of getting Ranger!). Random stuff like plush dolls, no.

I hate you. I hate you both...

Anyways, I haven't got them all at once, but I did get them on my first try at the mission.

And why is everyone posting the code, after inner posted it? O_O
    SPAMMERS UNITE!

So, now, I wonder if people will update about Manaphy :D

Only time will tell~

Back