• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
    Years
    If everones OT says TRU, than that means its just like any other pokemon where the ot isnt you? (its a basic question, but im just curious)

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    A page of the pamphlet from the event
    Specifically note:
    Manaphys Toys R US!

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Well I went with my brother and got one today.

Er well I would have got one but I am soft resetting for either a good nature or shiny... wish me luck...

Just so you guys know the download DOES NOT work with japanese games, I tried but it just didn't work...

I even found someone to battle at my Toysrus. It was a pretty even battle but I ended up winning (6v6) 4 to 0 (only losses were from explosion and toxic) so I had a pretty good time (My mom wasn't too happy that I spent about 20 minutes battling though X_x)

Hopefully someone will post if they got theirs shiny so I can know whether I am soft-retting in vain

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    wow,i forgot to do that,anyway,i got mine today and it was quiet fun,my frist event,there was no way i would have found that out without this thread

Pokefan2007:t149:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Well, I got back from the Manaphy event, and after a long period of resetting for Natures/IVs, this is what I got:

Modest
    HP: 18
    Atk: 20
    Def: 24
    SAtk: 28
    SDef: 28
    Spd: 16

Perfect for a sweeper Manaphy build. My friend got a good Bulky Water one:

Calm
    HP: 31
    Atk: 0
    Def: 22
    SAtk: 31
    SDef: 4
    Spd: 31

He spent much longer on his, though. Those 31s may have been 30s, however... Not that I'd ever like to believe that. Afterward, I transferred Electivire to both our games with my newly-purchased Battle Revolution. It was a good day. :D

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Well, I got back from the Manaphy event, and after a long period of resetting for Natures/IVs, this is what I got:

Modest
    HP: 18
    Atk: 20
    Def: 24
    SAtk: 28
    SDef: 28
    Spd: 16

Perfect for a sweeper Manaphy build. My friend got a good Bulky Water one:

Calm
    HP: 31
    Atk: 0
    Def: 22
    SAtk: 31
    SDef: 4
    Spd: 31

He spent much longer on his, though. Those 31s may have been 30s, however... Not that I'd ever like to believe that. Afterward, I transferred Electivire to both our games with my newly-purchased Battle Revolution. It was a good day. :D
    Awesome Manaphys, I got a relaxed one.Now event report:

I woke up at 9:00 AM to prepare, my DS was charged and I was ready.As we entered the store I saw to tables near the entrance, I knew that it was there when I saw it, we asked and they directed us back at at the tables.Guess what?I was first in line!As I waited I met a few fans, and the line got more crowded than I expected, behind me were to small girls wating to download it too.One of then accidentaly dowloaded it before it started(it said it did)Then., her Mistery Gift went away, I quickly tried to remember the code and help her obatin MG one again.Another boy approached me and asked for MG help, I quickly set it for him, supprisingly he had a Darkrai, Shaymin and Entei, I asked him about where did he had gotten them, and he replied that a friend have it to him through AR.As I waited in line they gave a few goodies, and even Geoffrey showed up and game snacks.They gave the following:
    • Pokemon Fan booklet
    • Sinnoh Starter's Coloring Page
    • A paper sponsoring PBR
    • A set of Water Pokemon stickers
    • And of course, Manaphy

The girls' grandma told my mom I was an excellent boy.

Years
    I got a whole bunch of Manaphy while i was there... started downloading at about 11:15am :) The store operator didn't know anything about pokemon so he was directing all customers who showed up without mystery gift to me and i walked them all thru it (probably about half the customers)

It was a LONG day but well worth it :)

Years
    I got my Manaphy, and all the paperwork junk that came with him...

My friend on the other hand, recieved not Manaphy, but Manaphy's egg, the one you get from Ranger. And it even says that he recieved it from Ranger. I think it had something to do with the date being set wrong (set to the 30th instead of the 29th)

Oh well...

Hey, just wondering...

How does one go about checking their wondercard??

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh no! I can't believe I did not hear of this before! I really don't want to go out and buy Mystery Dungeon... I suppose I could always trade with someone, but why do that when you can get one for free... Oh well, too bad for me, right?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Yes if u have a friend that went there and got event both you guys do mystery gift "by friend" and you get the manaphy

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Yes if u have a friend that went there and got event both you guys do mystery gift "by friend" and you get the manaphy

Thanks even though I am planing on giveing the gift.aso if you deleate a wonder card can you get it again and get manphy again.

can someone answer my queston.

Last edited:

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    I got a whole bunch of Manaphy while i was there... started downloading at about 11:15am :) The store operator didn't know anything about pokemon so he was directing all customers who showed up without mystery gift to me and i walked them all thru it (probably about half the customers)

It was a LONG day but well worth it :)

how many did you get?

Pokefan2007:t149:

Back