• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Hey, guys, I got a ToysRUs shopper, and it has the info, in spanish, but I'll translate when I scan it, It also says that you get a 5 dollar discount for a DS game when you download Manaphy(I'm gonna have a 10 dollar discount cuz my mom is gonna fool the guys into giving her a Manaphy for her daughter who couldn't come, and yes, I do have a sister).And they'll be coupons, you get one and show it to the guy and get the Manpahy.

Years
    I'm sure the coupon is 1 coupon per person/purchase. If that were the case i'll have $20 in coupons and can get another game for $15, then get another manaphy and game

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Manaphys Toys R US!

Proof.

Also, Manaphy will have these specifications:
    Manaphy @ Red Scarf
    Level 50
    -- Heart Swap
    -- Water Pulse
    -- Whirlpool
    -- Acid Armor​

I think it was mentioned in that huge image posted before, but I really didn't want to read it again.​

Last edited:

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I'm seriously tempted to go to Toys R Us to get one.
    Though it might look weird for a 20-year-old to do that.
    At least I look/sound 13. >.>

I really hope my Hicktown store will be participating!

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    U can get it!

According to the Nintendo Power Magazine October 2007 this is what it says about Manaphy.

Head to paricipating Toys R Us store in the US to obtain a special manaphy, that you can't find anywhere else.

And date, September 29, Noon to 3:00PM at participating stores.

It's also is in a Cherish ball.

u can get manaphy from pokemon ranger ;l

Years
    I'm seriously tempted to go to Toys R Us to get one.
    Though it might look weird for a 20-year-old to do that.
    At least I look/sound 13. >.>

I really hope my Hicktown store will be participating!

If it makes you feel better I am 31 and i'll be walkin in with 2 DS and at LEAST 4 game packs. I won't feel the least bit strange either

That's some great info about the extra pokemon information. Now i just need to find someone with PBR that i can get some pokemon from....

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Hmmm... Maybe if it had a special move that t can't learn, like how darkrai did with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time (or Space Break and Time Roar). I don't know anymore! God, if I go and get the Manaphy and it doesn't have anything good, I'm gonna be pissed cause I would've wasted my time just tryin to get a normal Manaphy... Which I already have...

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    Well I checked their store locator.
    There's only one Toys R Us within 100 miles from my house.
    Hopefully they're participating. D:

I'll be going there on the 29th regardless!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    i am so going!

i am so going! just as soon as i read up on how to use mystery gift.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    For those guys who want to know how to use mystery gift

This shows the info.

Manaphys Toys R US!

Also, it says that the Manaphy can't be traded via the GTS. (It's the return of the dreaded Classic Ribbon!)

It tells you up the top of the picture

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    how do u get mystery gift tho. cuz it doesnt even pop up on my screen

plus .. wuts a wondercard? do we need one to obtain the manaphy?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Hmmm... Maybe if it had a special move that t can't learn, like how darkrai did with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time (or Space Break and Time Roar). I don't know anymore! God, if I go and get the Manaphy and it doesn't have anything good, I'm gonna be pissed cause I would've wasted my time just tryin to get a normal Manaphy... Which I already have...

1 it is a event 2 it comes in a cherish ball. 3 it will be worth like 30 shinys.what are the words to get mistery gift?

Back