• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mandibuzz is a little Blue! Part I

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    So I bought a Gameboy Pocket the other day for a buck at a flea market. And with that came a desire to play Pokemon Blue again! I turned on my old file and the team sucked. So I decided to start a new file! But I decided to have a little fun and play along with you guys.

My first decision is on what starter to pick! I'm leaning towards Charmander for a challenge but what do you guys think?

Spr_1b_001.png
    Spr_1b_004.png
    Spr_1b_007.png

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Charizard is kinda cool, and you can always get a Butterfree to deal with Brock if you're really struggling. Plus, challenges are good for us... apparently!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    THAT'S NOT TRUE CAT DOG. You can beat Brock's ass with a Spearow, like I did. :)

Also, depends on what challenge you wanna do when it comes to picking a starter. Is the challenge having PC members pick your team as you go along? XD If that's what you're going for, I say start with Charmander like I did. They can be best friends. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah agreeing with Charmander. Though fire types don't have the advantage, sad ;__;

Tobymon10

Poke' Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    I would srlsy pick Squritle for a change.i did that and beat the whole game with a lvl 100 BLASTOISE!!!

:-3

Back