• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Mailing List Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Well basically, whenever I receive a new volume of any form of pokemon manga I send it out to all the people on the mailing list for their viewing pleasure. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing with the new volume you sent me and Volume 1 of the Electric Tale of Pikachu that I managed to dig up. Enjoy!
    Ah! If that's the case, then don't add me, I'm buying my volumes now.

Also I shall scan D&P Adventures volume 3 when it gets released in January.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Feedback and a Sweet Update!

Feedback
    Will Manga Fox be updated? I can't always go to Mediafire...
    It already has; as of now they have all volumes of pokespecial that have been released in English.

UPDATE!
    Awesome news guys! From now on, I will also be hosting links to in my blog on Yuwie. For those of you who don't know, Yuwie is social site like Myspace that pays it's users for their activity and popularity. If your interested, then read the information I added to the first post above ^^^^, or if your already a member add me as a friend; my username is omni. Happy reading!

Also, if anyone has scans of Pokemon Ranger I would be happy to host them and I'm sure people would be happy to read them. Thanks!

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Feedback + UPDATE!

Feedback
    hi, add this noob (me) too .. thank alot
    Since you're already on Yuwie there's no need for me to add you to the this mailing list. Just check Yuwie every now and then to see if there are any updates. If you or anyone for that matter has questions about Yuwie, please ask; I'll be happy to answer them!

UPDATE!
    1) Rejoice PokeRanger lovers! Assuming that there is only one volume, the complete manga for the original Pokemon Ranger is now available! I'll be sending it out either tonight or tomorrow.
    2) For all the Golden Boys fans (or potential fans out there) I've asked Maxim for all the volumes he has scanlated, so stay tuned!
    3) Finally, I've added a Poke manga club on Yuwie so we can stay together on there. If you want more details, don't hesitate to contact me.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    1) Rejoice PokeRanger lovers! Assuming that there is only one volume, the complete manga for the original Pokemon Ranger is now available! I'll be sending it out either tonight or tomorrow.
    I just ordered in Pokemon Ranger, well I need it for my collection.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Well, we DATS translation team are working on Pokémon Ranger Batonnage manga. I´ve already finished with chapter 2 and 3, soon they will be released on main page so check it out ^^

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Well, we DATS translation team are working on Pokémon Ranger Batonnage manga. I´ve already finished with chapter 2 and 3, soon they will be released on main page so check it out ^^
    Oh don't worry kazuki, I know you guys are working hard on it; in fact, I must thank you for the first Pokemon Ranger manga. As soon as you guys complete Batonnage, I'll compile it into a single ZIP and distribute it with full credit given.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Chapter 2 of Ranger Batonnage has been posted on DATS, enjoy guys ^^

Coming soon Chapter 3 ;D

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hmm, maybe I should be added to the mailing list, but all I need is Pokemon Ranger Batonnage... =o

And I I'll download that once it's all released and scanlated. xP

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Chapter 03 of Ranger Batonnage was released. Now I´m working on chapter 04. Maybe next week it will be finalized ^_^

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Hmm, maybe I should be added to the mailing list, but all I need is Pokemon Ranger Batonnage... =o
    And I I'll download that once it's all released and scanlated. xP
    Hey Avegaille, good to see that you're still around. Well regardless of what you decide to do, I've added you to the list which you and scope in my profile page. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Chapter 03 of Ranger Batonnage was released. Now I´m working on chapter 04. Maybe next week it will be finalized ^_^

Sweet dude! We can hardly wait.

ivan2011

PokéLurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hey omni!

I registered on Yuwie just now, just like to thank you for the links! Been looking for the manga every since I've heard of it (just recently... yeah I've been living under a rock :P). I'm lucky to have found this forum, looks a great community here, I just may stay/lurk here for awhile (when studies aren't keeping me busy, meh). Also since I got guilty just signing up on Yuwie to get the manga, I figured I'd thank you here :)

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Hey omni! I registered on Yuwie just now, just like to thank you for the links! Been looking for the manga every since I've heard of it (just recently... yeah I've been living under a rock :P). I'm lucky to have found this forum, looks a great community here, I just may stay/lurk here for awhile (when studies aren't keeping me busy, meh). Also since I got guilty just signing up on Yuwie to get the manga, I figured I'd thank you here :)
    You're welcome; do stick around for awhile cause there's more where all that came from.

Mr.Squid

z10.invisionfree.com/Dev_House
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I lyk Mudkipz!!!

I lyk Mudkipz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    If they are in English XD I would love to be added to the mailing list.

I would only want the Pokemon Specials, as many as possible.

My email is riolu @ windowslive.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back