• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Mailing List Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Please all information before contacting me!

Ok here's the deal guys: Since we are no longer allowed to post links to download manga, I have decided to distribute all the poke manga I have via:

1) Private Message
    2) Email, and
    3) Yuwie (A social networking site)

How it Works: Anyone who would like a certain volume of Pokemon manga whatever it may be, can contact me via the above mentioned methods and I will see what I can do for you. My contact information can be found by clicking on my username in the upper left-hand corner of this post. Posted below is a list of the various volumes to which I have access to. I will also try to update it often as possible.

*Update!: From this point on I will also have all the links posted in a blog on Yuwie. For those of you who don't know, Yuwie is a social networking site like MySpace with pretty much all the same features, except that...and read this very carefully...THEY PAY THEIR USERS! If your interested then click here to see what it's all about: https://r.yuwie.com/omniforce/. If you join after clickling that link you'll automatically be registered as my friend and have access to my blog where the links are. You'll receive updates from me via the alert area and friend activity feeds when I add or change material. Finally, if you decide to join Yuwie and your already on the mailing list, then please let me know so I can take you off. Thanks guys, and enjoy!*

Safety Precautions: As I'm sure most of you are aware, this material is considered to be copyright protected (to some degree or another) and thus somewhat controversial to share widely and publicly. Thus to remain in line with the rules of this forum and prevent widespread distribution of these volumes, I have put the following safety precautions/eligibility conditions in place:

1) Volumes can only be obtained by contacting me in one of the above mentioned ways. Upon receiving and approving your request I will send you the link to the requested volume(s).

2) Each volume requires a unique password in order to be downloaded. I will provide you with this as well.

3) All volumes must be extracted from ZIP files.

The List: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=70379

IMPORTANT: Please let me know if you change your username so I can update the list and you don't get left out.

Volumes Currently Available:
    Pokemon Adventures/Special: Volume1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6, Volume 7, Volume 8, Volume 9, Volume 10, Volume 11, Volume 12, Volume 13, Volume 14, Volume 15, Volume 16, Volume 17, Volume 18, Volume 19, Volume 20,Volume 21, Volume 22, Volume 23, Volume 24,Volume 25, Volume 26, Volume 27

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure!: Volume 1, Volume 2

Pokemon Ranger (Scanlation from the team at DATS)

Pokemon Ranger Batonnage: Coming Soon!

The Electric Tale of Pikachu: Volume 1, Volume 2

Top Contributor
    : durial666(Pokecommunity Manga God):t248:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Interesting idea.

I demand volumes 27-50 :D

But in all seriousness, if you're willing to shoulder that responsibility, then by all means you may.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Update!

I've updated this thread with new information: The mailing list has already started and I'm here ready to take requests. Please read information above before contacting me!

Last edited:

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Seems like a good idea, saves me a job to send em all out ^_^ I see you have already uploaded mine with a password

Also you need to update your "available volumes" list, I've given you the links to the missing volumes there ^_^

Last edited:

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Update Alert!

I've updated the volume list and have upload every available volume except Volume 24; think you could help me out with that durial? So don't be shy, request a volume today.

Second, StripedxSocks consider yourself added to the list.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Feedback!

Unfortunately, that was a typo; what was posted was actually volume 23. I do have volume 24 (thanks to the extreme generosity of durial666) and I will be posting it, however it's missing some pages so that's complicated things a little.

Thanks so much :)
    I'm new here, and a bit shy to post, so sorry about that x)

No need to apologize, and welcome to PokeCommunity. Everyone here is pretty swell (even Maxim and the mods, as long as you don't piss'em off) so don't hesitate to jump right in!

Finally, Emerald Sohma has been added to the list!

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Another Update!

Volume 24 is ready to go which makes the list of available volumes of PokeSpecial/Adventures (in English) complete!

Note: Just to warn you all in advance, Volume 24 is missing a few pages, but nothing that major.

Finally, Cem-chan you're on the list!

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Just got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures, I'll start Scanning tonight.

EDIT:

As there isn't a high demand for it, I'ma take my time doing this one

Last edited:

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    A little update

Just got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures, I'll start Scanning tonight.
    EDIT: As there isn't a high demand for it, I'ma take my time doing this one

Sweet, thanks bro. ^_^

UPDATE: Fixed some scrambled and repeated pages in Volumes 24 & 27; thanks to Orang for pointing that out. Also, Tronor and BalthazarMaster have been added to the list. Peace out; can't wait for 28! (hey that rhymes; maybe it can be our slogan until November:cool:)

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Not at all... They can host whatever language manga they want. At lease they can view the image and read Coronis' summaries to understand more.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Not at all... They can host whatever language manga they want. At lease they can view the image and read Coronis' summaries to understand more.
    They can host what they like, but I know what Omni has is all English as I gave him all the scans.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    I don't quite understand this mailing list stuff o.O Please explain it to me.

Am just uploading Pokemon D&P Adventure Volume 2 now

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    Feedback and Update!

this mailing list thing seems intresting... count me in omni
    Consider yourself added!

I don't quite understand this mailing list stuff o.O Please explain it to me.

Am just uploading Pokemon D&P Adventure Volume 2 now

Well basically, whenever I receive a new volume of any form of pokemon manga I send it out to all the people on the mailing list for their viewing pleasure. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing with the new volume you sent me and Volume 1 of the Electric Tale of Pikachu that I managed to dig up. Enjoy!

Does sound cool, count me in too!
    Your added too!

UPDATE
    This one was a be a dozy (for me):
    1) durial has finished Volume 2 of Diamond & Pearl Adventure and I've manged to round up Volume 1 of The Electric Tale of Pikachu. Both have been upload to MediaFire and are ready to go!

2) I will be sending the links and passwords to Volumes 1 and 2 of DPA and EToP. This will be my first time using the mailing list so hopefully everyone will get the message. Let me know if you don't!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back