• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Mailing List Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
Years
  • I apologize for the recent drought ladies and gents, but unfortunately nothing new has come down the pipe as of late. Don't worry though as I hear that the Batonnage manga is almost fully scanlatedand when it is, I'll post it here. I would also like to welcome Ripper, FUNimations, and Sea Guardian to the mailing list and ranjan to my ever growing passe on Yuwie. Finally, I have a small favor to ask: If anyone here is interested in helping a group of dedicated Toonami fans resurrect the block then head over to https://z10.invisionfree.com/Toonami_Revolution/index.php?. We're always looking for motivated people to help with the project, and we're in serious need of some grpahic artists and 3D animators right now. So check it out if you're interested and hang tight for some more manga goodness for just a little longer.

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • hey,i was just wondering if there is a web where can i order pokemon special volumes 27 and 28 online or buy in singapore.
    does the popular bookshops sell it?
    i maybe will scan it if i got it.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • https://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new/
    &
    https://search.ebay.com.sg/pokemon-...yQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs

If you want to scan volumes for us, that would be great, but Volumes 28 and 29 are not available in English yet. However, they are available in Japanese and a few other Asian languages I believe, so if you can read one of those languages, then you'll at least be able to understand them. Unfortunately, most of of cannot read anything other than English (some people here can read romantic languages) and by the time those that can read Asian languages tried to scanlate an Asian volume (provided anyone would want to) the volume would likely already be available in English. Anyway, good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • *shrugs* Nothing new as of late I see...

Oh yeah, the Pokemon TCG Jap sites have some of those mini comic strips involving the Galactics... if only there's someone who could translate them... D:

Anyways...

I really don't know where to place this fact that I have Volume 2 of the Golden Boys series... but then again... not that anyone's interested in them except my friend who I'm going to give the book to as soon as I get the money for postal service... So while that time comes, I'm scanning the pages... :P He said he doesn't mind though... 8D

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years

https://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new/
    &
    https://search.ebay.com.sg/pokemon-...yQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs

If you want to scan volumes for us, that would be great, but Volumes 28 and 29 are not available in English yet. However, they are available in Japanese and a few other Asian languages I believe, so if you can read one of those languages, then you'll at least be able to understand them. Unfortunately, most of of cannot read anything other than English (some people here can read romantic languages) and by the time those that can read Asian languages tried to scanlate an Asian volume (provided anyone would want to) the volume would likely already be available in English. Anyway, could look and I hope you find what you're looking for.

i can read chinese.
    both traditional and simplified version
    but where i live,even pokemon special volume 25 hasn't been out.
    T_T

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • *shrugs* Nothing new as of late I see...

Oh yeah, the Pokemon TCG Jap sites have some of those mini comic strips involving the Galactics... if only there's someone who could translate them... D:

Anyways...

I really don't know where to place this fact that I have Volume 2 of the Golden Boys series... but then again... not that anyone's interested in them except my friend who I'm going to give the book to as soon as I get the money for postal service... So while that time comes, I'm scanning the pages... :P He said he doesn't mind though... 8D

I am very interesting in that manga, since Maxim have no time to transcript it. I hope you can send to me if anyone like Golden Boys ^^. That volume is in english?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • I am very interesting in that manga, since Maxim have no time to transcript it. I hope you can send to me if anyone like Golden Boys ^^. That volume is in english?

No, it's not in English.[/sarcasm] Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering to offer scanning the book for you guys. :P

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • Yay! Golden Boys!!!!

No, it's not in English.[/sarcasm] Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering to offer scanning the book for you guys. :P
    Thanks again Avegaile! There hasn't been any new material released lately and I've had a hard time finding any Golden Boys stuff, so your contribution will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Do you mind if I host it
    on mediafire and distribute it through the mailing list?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Thanks again Avegaile! There hasn't been any new material released lately and I've had a hard time finding any Golden Boys stuff, so your contribution will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Do you mind if I host it
    on mediafire and distribute it through the mailing list?

No problem... XP and nope, I don't mind actually... I'll see if I can finish this project before November and then it'll be up on my LJ... XP

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • Geez, this drought is so bad the forum's been reduced to fan speculation and "I love/hate so-and-so/such-and-such" threads. November 27th can't get here any sooner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back