• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map-Maker Map-Maker, Make me a Map...

TheCartographer

Map-Maker
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hello everyone. I am Cartographer, thats what my friends started calling me on Halo when I started making some good maps. I would disagree seeing as I haven't finished them completely. I used to be on a number of RP sites before I got off due to a lack of time, while I wasn't on this one I did read the threads on here for fun. Now I am in the Army, and I have seemed to have gained some of my free time back. I guess thats what happens when your girlfriend is halfway across the country.

I like to RP and play warhammer 40k and Halo. So, yeah.

So yo-lo. whats up Pokecommunity?

Years
  • Hi there, Cartographer! :D Weeeelcome to PokeCommunity!

I never really played Halo or most other computer games; my favorites are mostly on the DS or Wii. Then again, Pokemon is one of the only things I even play, haha. Check out the Video Games board to discuss your favorite games, yeah? Given how many gamers we have on the community there'll probably be lots of active discussions to participate in, and you're always free to make your own if one you see doesn't exist. :) The roleplay boards are also great, I like to lurk them in my spare time! People there are so dedicated and that's part of why I'm a little scared to get involved.. but lately some friends have been pushing me, so perhaps I'll give it a try. You should too, there are a lot of cool roleplays on the forum here, hehe.

Awww, armywork seems tough, but luckily you've got things to keep you occupied. Our awesome members are always around to talk with you if you're looking for some friends and there are looots of boards to delve into. Outside games, you do like Pokemon, right? Why not tell us a little bit about that? I'd love to know if you've been a fan for a long while or are newer to the series. We have a lot of different kinds of people around the forum so it's always fun to see where we all differ. :D; If you're keeping up with X and Y, I definitely recommend the wonderful Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board. You can also share your art/writing, play games, debate, and lots of other cool little things.

Anyways, have a blast on here, Cart! Be sure to let me or another moderator know if you need help. You can alternatively ask any forum-related questions in our Questions & Feedback board.. we're always here to listen.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I heard RP and came running. :X

Welcome to PC! If you ever feel like text-roleplaying, we have a lot going on in the Roleplay Corner. It's pretty simple and we tend to have a few new roleplays come up every week :3 pokémon and non-pokémon.

I haven't played Halo in forever. I really enjoyed the first and second games and then just... it became a bit samey? I dunno. It's an interesting franchise though.

TheCartographer

Map-Maker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah, I got into pokemon a long time ago, back when it first came stateside. I was excited, as it was something that me and my brothers could play together yet seperately. My favorate pokemon are Nidoking, Nuzleaf, Torterra. I have a more defensive statagie... hmm, my dyslexia (hate that word) seams to have kicked in. :( Anyway... when it comes to pokemon battles.

I used to RP alot on Coloholics Anynomous. It was a really fun place to RP with the friends I made there but, I got busy. It was rather complicated over there so I will check it out over here.

Huh, funny thing about art... I am an Multi-media illustrator for the Army.

Back