• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maplestory !!

Mikari

<-- Do want <3
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Ahh, Maplestory. I'm a noob though.
    My name there is Sunburst60. :3

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You should list the world you're in.

FaytRivers6

A level 33 Ice/Lightning Wizard situated in the world of Mardia.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • MAPLESTORY?!?!? Oh My Cakes! I used to play that game I have a level 82 Preist in khaini Username is IwearPanties...Haha I dont really go on so I doubt you'd find me unless my neighbour who plays asks me to help him transfer T_T

Winter Wishes

Just don't ask.
    Years
  • I love MapleStory! I have a level 37 Page on Bellocan by the name of WinterCharm. You can send me a PM if you want to meet me in the game. Be sure to proved your character's name so I'll recognize you. :D I do sell Dark Scrolls and other items on occasion.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Anyone play on Mardia? Or am I the only one here?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Lolz im a Aquilian at MSEA. lol Anyone noe where to get bots for maple? lolz =X

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Ahh maplestory, the good 'ol korean brain stealer game. Watch your life progress over the next few years, for those of you that get caught in the games never ending addiction. I've seen things happen to people who've played this game.

Back