• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Mapper for your project. (6 years of experience)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I am a mapper who has 6 years of experience... Anyway, I'm not going to talk for hours about nothing.

Here's what I can do:
    Spoiler:

There are 3 maps I made from 0 and 1 which is a remaster. I am able to work with any tileset of any gen. (except gen 5 because they are strange)
    My timezone is europe.
    If you want to contact me it's here: ๖̶ζ͜͡Zigzapix⚜#5764
    I only work with RPG Maker XP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey I really like your maps! If you're interested I'm starting a new project and have custom tiles all set up to start mapping imported by me. I'll also be working on maps but it'd be cool to have someone else working with me. I'm waiting for my recruitment thread to be approved but if you want to join message me on discord and I'll give you all the info. I'm Moosh#6725 I tried adding you but it didn't work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey I really like your maps! If you're interested I'm starting a new project and have custom tiles all set up to start mapping imported by me. I'll also be working on maps but it'd be cool to have someone else working with me. I'm waiting for my recruitment thread to be approved but if you want to join message me on discord and I'll give you all the info. I'm Moosh#6725 I tried adding you but it didn't work.

Ok no problem let me add you, because i haven't seen a single friend request from you.

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • I am a mapper who has 6 years of experience... Anyway, I'm not going to talk for hours about nothing.

Here's what I can do:
    Spoiler:

There are 3 maps I made from 0 and 1 which is a remaster. I am able to work with any tileset of any gen. (except gen 5 because they are strange)
    My timezone is europe.
    If you want to contact me it's here: ๖̶ζ͜͡Zigzapix⚜#5764
    I only work with RPG Maker XP.

wow you are really good mapper, I am pokémon Blizzard Crystal leader(the game don't have a page yet), but we are needing so much more developers like mapper, spriter and other people, can you help us? I will Discord you

Back