• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only don't like the games because Kirby can sometimes be a male.
    And is PINK~!
    Seriously, males and pink don't go well in video games.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..Uh right.
    So they only say that around where you are? Good, we can't let that little saying be heard by others.
    Black suits guys better.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, you boys enjoy your pink, because I don't really see that much men wearing pink, only the odd couple maybe.

Pink shoes...um..
    Pink slippers are adorable though <3
    I have these ones that say playboy with the little playboy bunny, though they're dirty now.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Randomness prevails here, but I needed to say something. Firstly, I'm poking my head out of the RP forums, AGAIN. Secondly, I'm posting this message using my PS3. o_o

What are horrible site to go on with your PS3. D;

Then again, I envy you for having one.

Catch up with Naruto yet?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i wouldnt get the ps3 now, i would wait until christmas or so, because it is too expensive.

ive seen on a vid somewhere that you can make your ps3 into a grill. heh heh, play and cook.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Randomness prevails here, but I needed to say something. Firstly, I'm poking my head out of the RP forums, AGAIN. Secondly, I'm posting this message using my PS3. o_o

Wow. I'm totally not jealous.

Well ok, maybe just a little bit. ;D

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I don't have a ps3 and don't really want one because i already have a wii. but i don't have an internet connection to it because i need microsoft xp to do that. GGGRRR! everything runs on microsoft. what about the little guys?

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Like Lunux said, why would I want a PS3 if I have a Wii already? Like I said, I am a straight out Nintendo fan who nearly idolizes Satoru Iwata and Shigeru Miyamoto. I know the translations for Nintendo and Staff. All I can say is that theyare the kind of people who would say, " I didn't make this video game, I helped make it."

I rest my case.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Uh, yeah...I don't really "Idolize" anyone who makes their career up based on fictional characters, one of which is portreyed as a fat italian plummer, but for the most part, I'd consider myself more of a nintendo fan.

Why? I dunno, Nintendo's games are just more fun, Playstation kinda has more of the "Hardcore," first-person shooters, and RPG's, but I was playing nintendo systems since I was younger.

That and the fact that I could buy both an Xbox 360, and a Wii for the price of the 60 GB playstation. I mean, it's cool and everything, but all I want is something that's gonna keep me entertained, I have a computer for internet, what the hell would I wanna use a videogame system for it?

Just seems kinda lame to me...

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    i agree. i think nintendo has more games of vvalue with decent storyline and decent graphics. playstation is just like "screw storyline! graphics is what people want!" those are not entertaining video games to me.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    But, we really can't insult PlayStation because they try. See, we (Wii) Nintendo fans respect and make peace. Besides, Didn't you see the line for the Wii? They were just relaxing and playing DS and stuff. Prime example of us being peaceful.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    Exactly. Playstation tries hard to get the gamer off their feet with graphics and blood flying everywhere when the real value is for the gamer to enjoy it while relaxing(the wii still isn't supposed to make people stressed due to the small amount of motion needed) but all the new FPSs just aren't appealing to me. video gaming should relieve the users stress not intensify it.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Lunux, you put it into words that I couldn't explain. A lot of Nintendo games give you pleasure and make you feel right at home.

The FPS's aren't that good because they are too hard and it doesn't make the player feel at home. Some are good, though, like Metroid.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    Lunux, you put it into words that I couldn't explain. A lot of Nintendo games give you pleasure and make you feel right at home.

The FPS's aren't that good because they are too hard and it doesn't make the player feel at home. Some are good, though, like Metroid.

i love metroid! it has everything i like in an FPS: things that look so horrible that they need to be put out of their misery with a super missle or powerbomb, going back and forth doing something different each time you go, and bosses that are extremely huge and can easily eat you but don't because they want to die. yep...good stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back