• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • I don't know it's just my hands tho it is a sign of low blood have no idea just have to have tea or something to warm them up lol

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • but you live up north so that's why
    It's been warmish down here

Also my hands are pretty warm I guess. I never notice if they're cold.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • I don't know it's just my hands tho it is a sign of low blood have no idea just have to have tea or something to warm them up lol

Body heat ok xD

Ooooh, I love tea! xD So do I though, I'm a summer person, born in Mexico, also since my birthday's in the summer xD

Really? I always notice when my hands are cold unless they've gone numb :3 xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I have room in my room so yea you can~

Lately it's been around 45ish degrees so it's not to bad.

I like chai tea all because of Anna

pikakitten

Years
  • Yeah it must suck being up north, Colorado just has strange weather patterns that don't make sense. The day before snow came, there was not one flake then the next day... bam! You got Ice, frost, piles, etc just out of nowhere xD

Yeah I guess not, but cold's not my thing.
    What kind? Lemon, Iced, Camomile (my favorite :3 xD)

45ish? Better than -9 that's for sure xD
    Chai? Never tasted it xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like all kinds of tea as well. :D But the thing about tea is that you kind of have to figure out your personal preferred steeping times and addition quantities and people just try tea how someone else makes it and decide they don't like it but really they just don't like it that way.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I never really tried the Chai tea will try it sometime im hoping for a better spring tho it never seems to happen usally still have snow in late May x_x least my Dogs are enjoying this cold weather their time of year lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I recommend steeping chai for 3-4 minutes and adding a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down and a generous amount of milk or cream. It's really really good. :D

pikakitten

Years
  • Hmm, sounds good :3 xD
    Camomile is still my favorite, but without sugar, it mostly tastes like nothing, though it doesn't taste like pure sugar, just needs it to activate xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I haven't had Chamomile since I was little... I should try it again. :D And that's similar to lots of fruit teas too. You need a bit of sugar to get the flavour going.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't like tea :x

Cranberry juice and soda mixed together, though. That's amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back