• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Marina — Love + Fear

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Marina — Love + Fear

Marina dropped the rest of Love + Fear today, after releasing Love earlier in the month. Presented as a double album, anyone who's been a fan for a while would know her first record since Froot 4 years ago, so my own personal hype for this was pretty high. And it definitely didn't disappoint me!!! The artwork for it is gorgeous too

https://open.spotify.com/album/0CUxS3KfHNuDpUUjbAewV3?si=tXHL0J-5TQiy6EqdvIsypA

Thoughts so far? Anyone got a top three from the album? Going to see the tour?

Bay

Years
    I've been enjoying Love + Fear greatly! Hm, I might have to give Fear a second listen to get a better idea of my faves, but I think To Be Human, Orange Trees, Karma, and You are my favorites!

I haven't checked out the tour schedule, but I rarely go to tours/concerts as it is haha.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I haven't checked out the tour schedule, but I rarely go to tours/concerts as it is haha.

You should honestly. I've seen her twice in the UK in this tour and it's great! Such a mix of all her material it's really made me a massive massive fan again

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
    I love her new music especially Orange Trees, although I'm still salty that she never went full mainstream during the Electra Heart era. She had a good album and deserved so much more success, so I'm always gonna be upset that she's remained indie.

Back