• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I must have been leveled up really high, I beat him without dying once!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Heh almost at Trunkle in my new save file. I beat Cackletta in four hits so he should be easy XD I love fast level up cheats XD I just want to see Fawful's machine in Bowser's Castle. "I have Fury!"

Oh and look at this spritesheet I made of the scene where you see Fawful's hands....err....I mean when Cackletta possesses Bowser *spoilers for people who haven't seen Bowletta*
    https://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/RocketShadow/bowletta.png

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    The machine is a shield that fawful stays inside to stop your damage getting to him.
    But when he does an attack that has balls spinning round and round....... and hes done with it....
    He gets out saying:" It is very hot!"

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    You just need to avoid his attacks. He is pretty simple. No Bros. Attacks needed ;p Hope this helps (from GameFAQs)
    Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Enemy/Boss FAQ By MJ ([email protected]) said:
    |=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|
    |=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|= Location:Gwarhar Lagoon|
    |= Boss:Hermie III|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|
    |=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

Boss Attack Patterns - 2 - Claw (single attack, can hit multiple times)
    Poison Ball (single attack, hits multiple times)
    Dodge Method - Claw - Jump as it approaches you.
    Poison Ball - Hammer when it's next to you.
    Dodge Timing - Claw - Wait 3 seconds and jump.
    Poison Ball - Wait 3 seconds then hammer for each.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Why should it be closed? You should have just let it sink to page 3 or something instead of bringing it requesting it to be closed for no reason. This thread stay open since it wasn't too dead before you revived it and the game is still new.
    ~~STAYS OPEN~~

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    This game was easy. I already beat the game.
    Mario: Level 56, HP 107, Power 305, Defense 219, Speed 139, Stache 134
    Luigi: Level 56, HP 107, Power 274, Defense 224, Speed 133, Stache 133

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Umm that is kind of SPAM there. It is kind of pointless... What music are you fainting at? That wasn't meant to be music if you are talking about the attachment, it's a laugh O.o

Back