• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Super Star

Whop would you like to see become one of Mario's party members?

• Luigi

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Goombella

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prince Mush

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bobbery

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A New Character

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    its only the first demo, and I want people to get a feel of the game though.

The demo gets harder though and trust me. You'll need those heart blocks.

The download is much faster now to satisfy everyone.

Edit:
    Has anyone downloaded the demo? If so, how was it. Has anyone finished.

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I got the first download done.But when you start, you should make Mario go diagonaly left down by the stairs.I mean, you have to zigzag now so you should fix that.I couldn't play anymore because I talked to that koopa guy and the he said in the second text block "anyway.You" and then the game froze and shut down!What's up with that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I dont get what you mean. I dont think that is a problem with the demo. Did anyone else have this problem.

Do you have the music file though, because you need that or else it'll say error and shut down.

Has anyone else played the demo. So far only spike has, and he said he enjoyed it. I want a few more comments. I want to improve the game as best as I could.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    it must be because of the demo i uploaded. Did you try downloading the first one. It seems that it isnt working the one i just posted so, I guess I'll keep the one that I had.

This demo is the one that works.
    Demo 1
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHM5DIUX

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    For people who dont want to use megaupload, I am gonna upload it to another site today.

The one on savefile wasn't working for some people so if you want to play use the mega upload link.

This is the one that works, not savefile. Today I am gonna upload the demo to another site and hopefully satisfy alot of people who hate megaupload.

Also. The walkthrough will be released today.

Has anyone actually played through the demo yet? Its a very entertaining game I could ensure you that. Just download and see for yourself. And please post comments of anything you find wrong in the game or somethin else that might need fixing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I have no clue why it isnt working. How'd it work for spike and not for you and sketch. This is really wierd. What did the error say when it didnt work.

https://rapidshare.de/files/14387505/pmdialog.zip.html

Download this text file and put it in your c drive. Go to your C drive. Click on it. Go to WINDOWS. And put it in Fonts.

I only know how to do this with windows. This is the same thing you had to do with Blizzy's starterkit for those who have done it before. This text file is what you need to play the game. Just put it in and see what happens.

Update! NEW DEMO LINK!!!!!!!

This should work.

I uploaded it to rapidshare. Make sure to download the text file above, and put it in you're fonts. You need it to play the game.

Here is the link to the demo.
    https://rapidshare.de/files/14391712/Mario_super_star_demo.zip.html

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    umm. When you hit free. It is free. You are supposed to wait for the time to go down to zero. Then a link will show up for the download.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am so sorry for like the month i was gone. But now i am back, and ready to continue my work with Mario Super Star. There were alot of exams at school, term papers, etc. so this is why i've been unable to put work onto the game, but now i am back, ready to keep you up to date on whats going on, post pics, you know, the usual.

Anyway. I have done alot of work on the game today, and yesterday. In a few, I'll post a bunch of pics, for the long time I've been gone.

For those of you who dont know. To play the demo you'll need rmxp postatlity knights edition to play the game.

If anyone cant find it, send me a pm and I'll give you a link to it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here are the 13 pics i owe you guys.

BEACH OF BIANCO HILLS.
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Court Yard
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Star Fallings
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star
    Mario Super Star

I am sorry for double posting, but for some reason, when i try to edit the post it wont work.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow lookin good glad your back on this
    could you please send me the tilesets and charasets

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The tiles, and screens overall look quite eye catching,
    but the maps seem rather plain, with a lot of blank spaces.

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thankyou for that opinion. I'll add a little bit more to make the maps look less empty. Most of the maps will be changed in the future. as i've said before.

Has anyone played the demo, because i've seen that alot of people havent posted comments on the actual gameplay, so I was just wondering. In order to play the demo, you'll need rpgmaker xp postality knights edition, just to let you all know.

I'll post up more screenies later on today.

Back