• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive Giveaway...

Ársa

k.
Years
  • Right, so a person who posted 9 posts AFTER me got them?

Please realise that it is hard for me to be able to commit to the trades. If someone has posted a list of 6, but only 1 of those is left, I will most likely skip them. I don't have time to trade if only for 1 pokemon. I am doing this out of kindness, and I do have a life to live. If you have a problem, go somewhere else. I have no commitment to you. You are picking a fight with the wrong person. You want my shinies, yet argue with me and are rude...

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I will be on in abot 5 minutes.

edit:
    Can I get that abra instead of cyndaquil?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • dancingchicken.

Can I have Kirlia, Abra, Dusclops, Wiscash and quagsire. Please. Hope I post in time.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My FC is 0001 2909 7075. Leave a message here when you are ready. Thanks for the shinies.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • @Tanro: It seems I no longer have Absol, so I have a compromise. Pick one of these:

Shiny EV Trained Tyranitar
    Shiny EV Trained Weavile
    Shiny EV Trained Machamp
    Shiny EV Trained Togekiss
    Shiny EV Trained Porygon-Z - This One. :P
    Shiny EV Trained Skarmory
    Shiny EV Trained Electivire
    Shiny EV Trained Sceptile

Pick one.

EDIT: OK, you seem to not be seeing this, so you get P-Z.

~T_S

My wifi is deciding to mess around with me, I cannot log in properly for more than a minute. Sorry, but I will have to delay all trading tonight.

Regards,

~T_S

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Sorry I was waiting for you on wifi. If you dont wanna get rid of your ev trained pokes its okay. I would like the Tyranitar or Electrive though. I could use the pokedex data for porygon-z however.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hey. I'm online just so you know. Just post/PM me whenever you're ready, T_S!

Kristin
    0731 1993 5486

Nevermind, I just read about your wi-fi. xD well, I'll check in later then.

~SunnyDay~

Grawr!
    Years
  • Eep, sorry T_S.. I've been busy lately.

I'm available to trade today before I leave for my concert lol.. and then tomorrow sometime if today doesnt work.

Back