• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • wait, hold up klyedove, will all of us playing be in the same trainer school. all of us go to the same science teacher,get the same choice of one of 6 starters. Don't you think that is kinda impossible
    Hmm... I find that a little weird, too.
    But maybe, taking a concept from RuneScape, you will be able to walk over other people?

I can't think if there's any other way around this, though.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    wait, hold up klyedove, will all of us playing be in the same trainer school. all of us go to the same science teacher,get the same choice of one of 6 starters. Don't you think that is kinda impossible

Don't you kind of think Pokemon's impossible? lol.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Ok, All of at the pokemon center at the same time. there would be a gigantic line, be 10 mins before you get call up through the massive line of other gamer

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hmm... I find that a little weird, too.
    But maybe, taking a concept from RuneScape, you will be able to walk over other people?

I can't think if there's any other way around this, though.

This bit would fix that problem

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • There was another pokemon mmorpg i played where as soon as you entered the pokecenter your pokemon were healed. You also couldnt battle or trade in the pokemon center either.

All though, on nearly all pokemon mmorpgs there is always tons of people standing utisde the pokecenter door and this can be incredibley annoying if collision was on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Like I already mentioned, you can walk over other people. Not very realistic, but imagine the problems you'd get if one person was blocking a path?
    Also, at the pokemon centre there are two nurse joys and a long counter, you can heal by going to any part of the counter.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Like I already mentioned, you can walk over other people. Not very realistic, but imagine the problems you'd get if one person was blocking a path?

Ah, that's good. And, I'm guessing that when you right click on a place where there are multiple people, you will see the list of names in that exact spot? That would be a lot easier and efficient.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Like I already mentioned, you can walk over other people. Not very realistic, but imagine the problems you'd get if one person was blocking a path?
    Also, at the pokemon centre there are two nurse joys and a long counter, you can heal by going to any part of the counter.

can you show us an example of walking over people

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • I used ctrl to walk over a npc in my project (it will probably be somethying like that, but to walk over a player):
    2v85n5c.png

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • this is what i mean: when the counters are full will we just walk over other people and interrupt the healing process

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    It doesnt take long at all to heal your pokemon so that probably wouldn't be an issue with people coming and going all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back