• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Asking for beta is not allowed and its an nline browser game so its really a demo of the site. And when you get in for trying that site because not a lot of people know bout it then its better cause you can be ready before anyone else.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Update time!

Okay we'll we just added a new awesome change - bigger team sprites! These are animated too and will look even more awesome when you're playing. (please ignore the nicknames I gave my pokemon)
    15gd01u.png

Progress on the game is coming along really well. Evolution has been added and now we're just adding more pokemon and content aswell as trying to fix all the bugs and glitches that come along.
    We dont need any more beta testers right now so I'm afraid you'll have to wait with the rest for when its released.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I love your work Kyle,

It all fits so nicely, and the interfaces are amazing, and easy on the eye. I love your larger Pokémon Icons, they add a little sumth'n to your game that makes it all original, y'know.

I am eagerly awaiting more updates and news about this, I truly hope this game is to be accomplished, as it looks like I would never stop playing it.

Keep up the good work everyone, you're doing great,
    Captain Arcane

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Larger sprites is a good idea. Looks much better now.
    I was wondering though, how come you went with D/P style overworlds, if you had the goal of making your D/P tiles advanced size. Do you not think they look to big compared to the outside tiles (since everything is 16 pixels- or less - and the characters are around 17 pixels in width - well at the head)?
    It's a decision I've wrestled with in my game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I decided to go with DP style overworlds because a lot of focus on the game is on being able to customize your characters and change their hair/clothing/apperance. I just didnt feel like fr/lg gave enough space for players to really be creative with what they look like.
    They do look a bit bigger than the tiles, but I think in time you just get used to it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • *drools*

That is just amazing... I love it, and now because of how good it looks I'll have to learn how to hack your computer, so I can play!

Great stuff Kyledove!

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • I'm not usually one to compliment anyone but this is amazing. A Pokémon RPG with originally made Pokémon. Nice job mate. I look forward to playing this soon ^.^

txro

Pokemon Game Maker
    Years
  • Nice stuff i wiil play quick question if youll answer. Can you (when you have time) post a qiuck tutorial on how you sprited those new pokemon so well?

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • I know it's nothing you haven't heard before, but the spriting/tilesets are beautiful and the custom Pokemon are very professional. Of course, major props to Dodotrainer for making a lot of this possible. Keep up the good work!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I decided to go with DP style overworlds because a lot of focus on the game is on being able to customize your characters and change their hair/clothing/apperance. I just didnt feel like fr/lg gave enough space for players to really be creative with what they look like.
    They do look a bit bigger than the tiles, but I think in time you just get used to it.

Cool. I just wanted to see what your design choice was for using them. As I said I wrestled with using them in my game too, but end up sticking with the FR/LG characters (since I'm using a mixture of your older tiles).

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Amazing! Simply amazing. It looks really very nice, this feeling etc. But I wanted to ask, if there would be also other than your custom Pokemon...?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yes Lamber and Fawnlora are starters, also Paddlepus is a water starter. There will be a choice of 6 differnet starters.
    I have a really big surprise coming soon, hehe. You'll all have to wait to see. The game keeps growing non-stop.

And I'm sorry but no, there will NOT be any official pokemon (Pikachu, empoleon etc)
    This is just another part of our endeavours to be more original.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yes Lamber and Fawnlora are starters, also Paddlepus is a water starter. There will be a choice of 6 differnet starters.
    I have a really big surprise coming soon, hehe. You'll all have to wait to see. The game keeps growing non-stop.

And I'm sorry but no, there will NOT be any official pokemon (Pikachu, empoleon etc)
    This is just another part of our endeavours to be more original.
    Hm, a surprise, huh?
    I always like your surprises, Kyle. Actually, I like anything you make that's not a surprise!
    I can tell that it will be very good. Keep it up, Kyle.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • So can you tell us when this thing will be up and running and give us a link to the site. Also whats the region shaped like. And again ill say this:
    the best part is that its browser game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back