• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks for all the support!

Small teaser of one of the maps
    Spoiler:

Blurred to stop thieves

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks for all the support!

Small teaser of one of the maps
    Spoiler:

Blurred to stop thieves
    *steals*
    It looks really nice, Kyledove. The fences look really great, especially the one with the hole in it. I'm shocked to see barrels there too. Great work, Kyledove, I hope to see more updates in the future.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I have a lot of stuff to show but thats the thing I don't want to spoil it. I want when people to play for it to feel completely new and exciting without knowing what will be on the other side of that map.

That said, barrels ARE shocking aren't they?! hehe thanks man.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    Holes in fences FTW!

Another amazing map as usual, really love the boarded up mine entrance. I wonder if it will be full of Monkey Pokemon or Nanab berries. ^_^

Waudby

oh, sorry, typo
    Look really nice, are the vine things climbable?

If you're gonna try and put something insulting at least use the correct 3 letters of the start of my name! Also please grow up, you're being very childish!

Looking good Kyle, very creative.

Waudby

I sorry, but i always take your name to be 'Waduby'. I am childish because i can be.

Well before we derail Kyle's topic any more than we have already, i'd just like to say, that things between me and kyle are sorted now, so there's no need for you to be so childish.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Im making the maps around the surrounding of where you start out, so some of the more far away maps like deserts and tropical and snowy wont be showing up for a while.

That said I do have plans for all those things, so you will be seeing it at some point.

Also please dont attack people in my topic.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Come on guys, you're both acting like 2 year olds. This isn't a forum battle, just argue over PM.

Great work Kyledove as always! I didn't expect to see those barrels in a Pokemon game XD

Years
  • Nice map, I like that idea wherever it came from for the blocked off cave so you have to then sneak through the back fence.

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
  • Look really nice, are the vine things climbable?
    I'm guessing they're not, considering that the majority of them get you nowhere.

Towards Kyle Dove: Kyle, your work is amazing. I love the creativity and precision that goes into your work. I'm a huge fan, and hopefully someday I will create a game comparable to yours. Kudos and may fortune shine upon your attempt.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Love your fakemons =)
    Hope you get the beta up soon ;3

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    That looks great! The only thing is that the grass looks a bit odd on the dirt/mud-like ground. I would go for something more along the lines of Fallorbor, and that sort of area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back