• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    Great tiles and about that foul play cant you be and administrator so you can kik out rude people? :)

Kyledove its cool about the toilet and the security cameras.
    How do you make the tilesets?
    And what do you use like paint or somethn?
    :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Hey! Update time-ish

riverside.png

Also the vines are not climbable, they are there for some extra detail and to make it look more abandoned and overgrown. Thanks blueguy! You might be right, I might have to..hrmm...

I will of course be posting a link when the beta is out!

And I make all my sprites and tiles in MSPaint.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh, awesome! I like the grass tiles there, and it just looks so simple and perfect! I just wish you didn't have to blur them so that I can see the detail in the sprites, but I understand that you are doing so. Your style is much brighter and cleaner now when it is more saturated.

Very good job, Kyledove! I'm always amazed by whatever sprites you show the public. Good luck!

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hey! Update time-ish

riverside.png

Also the vines are not climbable, they are there for some extra detail and to make it look more abandoned and overgrown. Thanks blueguy! You might be right, I might have to..hrmm...

I will of course be posting a link when the beta is out!

And I make all my sprites and tiles in MSPaint.

:shocked: you use paint to make your tiles and sprites that just makes it even more amazing kyle i have enough trouble on photoshop :laugh: i love your work so much kyle and i cant wait for the game to be released, by the way will it be a download or up on a website like a flash game like mechquest is???

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Um, 99% (from what I know) of people who create the majority of their sprites use Microsoft Paint, so it isn't that amazing. I mean, his creations are amazing, but not the fact that he uses the said tool. :P And the game is hosted on a website, and it's been said numerous times.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Um, 99% (from what I know) of people who create the majority of their sprites use Microsoft Paint, so it isn't that amazing. I mean, his creations are amazing, but not the fact that he uses the said tool. :P And the game is hosted on a website, and it's been said numerous times.

has it oww sorry theres a few to many replys for me to look through them all :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    The pond or bog, is it just a teaser or will this be a place in the game?
    It looks really awesome, but there aren't any paths (Except of the Water) to reach the land. And there aren't any things to explore, if you know what I mean. :P

Good Luck with the project, it's definetly a game I'd play. ;)

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • Yo, kyledove, remember me? Some time ago you asked me to help you out with some things but I haven't been on for some time now cause I was sick, had loads of homework and not to mention exams. I'd like to continue contributing what I can to the game if you'd let me.

Please let me know your answer soon,

G-Trainer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks everyone! I will get to your pm's and messages in a minute.

For now, here is a small revamp of the Central City Hospital now decked out with an Operation Theatre!
    Central_City_Hospital_by_Kymotonian.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    absolutly love the new maps.

just wondering shouldnt there be a second door by the one toilet or elsveveryone see you from the hall lol :p( the toilet in the middel )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just out of curiosity, shouldn't there also be a Elevator as it is a hospital and there would be things like wheel chairs and the beds on wheels. How would they get upstairs? Unless they could FLY!!! lol. Anyway, nice to see another wonderful screen shot.

Edit: OMG, I just noticed the elevator in the map, sorry for not noticing it lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back