• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vednix

:D
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Aaaw, that plant pot idea is taken? Hm...ok, what about a flower shop that will look after your plants for you? then you can visit it at any time and pick up your berries!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Hey, i just had a thought... How would the day night system work? Would it be the same for everyone?

Nope! I love the day and night system hehe. Basically, it reads the time from your computer...so its different for everyone else just like real life.

I've played with my friends with my game being at night and theirs being in the day!

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Nope! I love the day and night system hehe. Basically, it reads the time from your computer...so its different for everyone else just like real life.

I've played with my friends with my game being at night and theirs being in the day!

waw kyle thats quite a complex system mate you really do have a talented programmer

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Will we be able to buy our own homes, make a daycare? I don't know about everyone else, but I like to breed pokemon. You wouldn't be able to go to other people's house/ daycare unless you are friends, or maybe they have to be given a key... A system kinda like Diamond and Pearls underground base?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Will we be able to buy our own homes, make a daycare? I don't know about everyone else, but I like to breed pokemon. You wouldn't be able to go to other people's house/ daycare unless you are friends, or maybe they have to be given a key... A system kinda like Diamond and Pearls underground base?
    I bet there would be something like that, no doubt. Many ideas are coming from Harvest Moon. I like that idea though. v.v

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2011
    Looks great but are there real pokemon to go with the fake pokemon? That would be awesome

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Looks great but are there real pokemon to go with the fake pokemon? That would be awesome

Did you read the first post? He said there will be no real pokemon whatsoever.
    They're trying to avoid as many ties to nintendo as they can, so they don't get sued or something.

BTW Kyledove, this looks awesome. It's been over a year since that first post was updated...
    I'm hoping that means there is a lot of progress. I might not ever have to get another Pokemon game again once this comes out. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    i think the mmorpg rules hard core

and just a questione when will it be released like winter or something

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    i think the mmorpg rules hard core

and just a questione when will it be released like winter or something

he doesent know simply put there will be a beta when kyle is happy with it

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    yeah so
    it will take more time then next year or more but when will there be a closed beta test? really when!? kyle when?And can i join?Plz

dont pester there is no way he or anyone else can or will give an exact date of any release and besides its actually against the rules to pester for a beta release date so please stop now if you want to ask stuff like that try PMing kyle and not posting it in this thread

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
    Years
  • This game looks beautiful.
    Kyledove and the programmers do an exellent job.
    I think we can wait for a beta of this game.
    It look so good and I don't want to play a game made too fast, so the team can take its time and give us a good game( that is what I think).
    So, keep workink so good Kyle and the others.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey hey Kyledove,
    I've been following your game for ages now but I don't think I've actually posted anything here haha but that seems to have changed now.
    First of all, just wanna say thanks for the general fantasticism of your tiles, as they were what got me into tile making, which is now becoming something I actually enjoy doing rather than say spriting or something which just seems like work, so thanks.

The game's looking very good so far and I'm lovin the new pokemon, especially little Robin lol. Anymore tiling surprises being revealed anytime soon, even something small would keep me going till a nice update came along, just a miniature lick of art.

-Novus-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back