• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Masuda: 'Please play Pokémon Diamond/Pearl on Jan. 12'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Pokémon RSS Aggregator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    Junichi Masuda, the game director of Game Freak, wrote in his HIDDEN POWER of Masuda blog today that owners of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl will find "something different" in the games when they play this Saturday.

More...

Olumuyiwa

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Masuda has said something

The owner of Pokemon Masuda something (don't know his surname) said that we should play Diamond and Pearl on January the 12th and we will find something new...

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Wonder what will happen? Have to put on mysterie Gift! ^^ or Wifi. Might get Shaymin or Darkrai Event xP But Highly Doubt it.

Years
    I googled "What's Special About January 12th" and it came up with "Work Harder Day" so does that mean they are releasing a special item via "Nintendo WFC" through "Mystery Gift" that we have to work hard for or maybe there updating the "GTS".

Shaymin = Oak's Letter
    Arceus = Azure Flute
    Darkrai = Member's Pass

or

GTS is getting updated so we can look at summary's of the Pokémon.

So what could be going on?

So do we have to work hard to find out what is going to happen?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    On a side note :O satoshi tajeri doesnt own pokemon anymore? I did a project on him 8 years ago in primary school lol.

Back on topic, I dunno, im guessing it will be one of the three locked legends. My theory is the will give one item, pokemon opal will allow you to mystery gift the 2nd (Whenever it comes out) and the third will be an aniversary event or somethin.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    [...] or maybe there updating the "GTS".
    I believe everything is in the game cartridge so the GTS can't be updated at all.
    Back on topic, I dunno, im guessing it will be one of the three locked legends. My theory is the will give one item, pokemon opal will allow you to mystery gift the 2nd (Whenever it comes out) and the third will be an aniversary event or somethin.
    They can release the items more than once, or maybe give the Pokémon (as they did with Movie Darkrai) without ever giving the item so don't think that way. Also, why would Opal be the only game able to receive another Mystery Gift event through Wi-Fi. I don't think they'll do that. If they give again, all three games should be able to receive it.

Years
    Yeah, it must be something which has been in the cartridge all the time. Otherwise I'm pretty sure he would have told everyone to go on WiFi aswell.

I wonder if it's only for the Japanese games and whether it will be something which will only happen and stay on the 12th or whether it will last longer.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    new battle frontier lol.. i need some in game compietive ness other then the tower

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Yeah, it must be something which has been in the cartridge all the time. Otherwise I'm pretty sure he would have told everyone to go on WiFi aswell.

I wonder if it's only for the Japanese games and whether it will be something which will only happen and stay on the 12th or whether it will last longer.

you mean they put something there and set it to activate on the 12th?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    hey didn't they put the curse type arceus in the cartridge but nobody knew how to activate it??? I'd probably guess it was the curse type plate but yet again arceus hasn't been released.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back