• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maturity.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
Years
  • 1.) Maturity is being able to sit through a movie without making jokes. Even if that IS what she said.

2.) Yes, I am mature.

3.) They can be fun at parties.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • 1. What is maturity for you?
    Knowing when to act like a smart ass, and when to not.
    2. Are you mature?
    Somewhat. I need to become more mature -.-
    3. What do you think about immature people?
    I dislike immature people. They always have to take some simple topic and make it all damn perverted
    -.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

1. What is maturity for you? havin boobz n body hair n stuff
    2. Are you mature?
    nope
    we'll get there someday!!!!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    1. What is maturity for you?
    Maturity is knowing what is appropriate for a given situation and acting accordingly. Maturity is not being stiff and boring and having no fun (I personally hate that mindset).

2. Are you mature?
    For the most part, yes, but at times I'm not, mostly due to failing to control my emotions properly.

When I see/hear immaturity, depending on my mood I'll either hope that the people in question will overcome it someday or I'll lose a little more faith in humanity.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    In my opinion, maturity is in the eye of the beholder. My opinion on what a mature act is may differ from the next person and that continues through person to person. Some people are mature from the day they're born, thet don't have a childish bone in their body, some -as we all know-, are quite different.

Some people tend to mature very quickly and suddenly, possible through a life lesson learned or through the natural way of growing older. Maturity isn't something you learn but something you experiance, and I feel many things can sway your judgement and hense, affecting the depth of your maturity in a paticular act.

Immaturity has a lot of grey areas, you can't really define it for each age or each person. Who's to judge what is mature and what isn't? You've just got to be yourself, your natural self, and if that means being immature so be it, that's who you are and at the end of the day, you're not expected to be anything else.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Being able to belt up and get some work done when it's needed. Intelligence is generally important. At the same time, knowing when you can be relaxed, possibly slightly childish.

2. Are you mature?
    I guess so. I mean, I make perverted jokes, and I find silly things funny, but I do buckle down and work to get my grades and such.

Depends. Perverted immature I can handle to an extent, I ended up getting into a fight with a guy because he was being far too perverted about this girl, I lost but I got my point across.
    Childish (as in whining, pretending to be crazy/hyper/insane etc.) I can't handle at all.

So uh... overall, I guess I'm partially tolerating of immature people.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Maturity: Someone who is responsible and knowlegable about life.

Am I mature?: Uhmmm, sort of. I like to think I am mentally, but not so much by my actions/words...

Immature people: They're alright I suppose; there's a reason why they act that way.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I think maturity is to be more sensible, and able to handle some bad stuff. XD

2. Are you mature?
    I guess.

I dont mind them, as long as they are nice and have a great personality. xD

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • 1. Not acting like an idiot and taking responsibility.
    2. I consider myself rather mature, but I do believe I can be immature at some times, as most people can.
    3. Immature people can really get on my nerves, and it makes me wonder how people think of me when I have a little fit of immaturity.

Years
    Knowing the limit of clowning around, acting your age, and to be responsible.
    2. Are you mature?
    I could probably work on my maturity, but I think I am pretty mature. I know the limits of fooling around and I am responsible.
    I think they are pretty fun to be around actually xD They aren't that bad.

Back