• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maturity

Outlier

I'm not very mature to be honest. I feel like a slave to my impulses and emotions which isn't good. Not to say that I always act on them but I really should have a better grip on myself by this point. I also blame the past a lot for my current situation which I'm fully aware is a key sign of immaturity. I think in some ways as a kid and teenager I was very mature for my age. Now as an adult there are times where I feel like I've regressed into a total man-child.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'd consider myself reasonably mature in most cases. As someone who is an older sibling, and who has had their fair share of burdens placed upon them early, I think I turned out pretty well. Granted that I do have my moments where maybe I might be a little green behind the ears, or dive right into something, but I do have a surprising amount of emotional awareness most of the time that keeps me from flying too far off the edge.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I think maturity can sometime depend on your circumstances growing up, if you have issues, you seem to grow up faster and become more mature due to having to deal with difficult circumstances. Whereas when you've had a sheltered life your development comes at a more natural stage, or not at all using my Dad as an example.

So to answer your question I'm mature when it's required but otherwise I may as well be 10 years old and still laughing at fart jokes......

Back