• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maverick Here

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Hey guy's I was attracted to this forum mostly for the hacked ROMs. However I am an avid Pokemon lover. I have loved Pokemon since I was 12, now I'm 21 and nothing has changed. Well other than the fact that I believe the show has been lacking in almost ever aspect, other than the Pokemon themselves. I realize my username is Mavericks, but I would prefer if you just refereed to me as Maverick.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Maverick. I'm reminded on how I was attracted to PC at the first place, because of ROM hacks. I wonder if you'll interested in X and Y talk? We could talk about these newest games here as well!

I think it's good to see someone like you joined PC as well! I think age doesn't matter if it comes to loving Pokemon in all. Anyway, welcome, and enjoy your stay!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey welcome to the forums Maverick my name is Diablo. we are pretty excited to have you on board we hope to see you around heaps and making new friends.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Mavericks! Welcome to PC!

Hey I'm 21 too as well. 1992 represent! I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was 6 though so I guess you just started later than me. Nothing wrong with that though. I started with the show and then it I got into the games and the obsession went from there. I personally still enjoy the anime myself and think it's still pretty fresh. My favorite saga of the anime is DP so far. Though I do admit , it's not as good as it once was, still great though. But yeah the Pokemon and games are still really great and I prefer them more. I'm guess as an avid fan you like all of the generations so far? If so I think the boards in both Current Generation Pokemon Gaming and General Pokémon Gaming Discussions would be best for you. And out of curiosity, are you planning on getting Pokemon X and Y? I know I definitely will be cause with what's been shown so far, they look amazing. I love lot of the designs of the Gen VI Pokemon too, they might even top Gen V for me.

Alot of people here join for ROM hacking too. PC's really known for it's large library of hacks and I definitely see that.If you haven't looked at it already, check Emulation & ROM Hacking . It's by far the largest and most popular board on this forum and is always full of tons of user and guests.The regular members who post there are really helpful and nice, though a lot of members on PC are really friendly in general! We are really just a nice place with many people as myself who love greeting and talking to new members. So I think you'll get along with people well. :) Our staff will gladly help you out with any question too, so don't be hesitant to ask them. There's also the Quick Questions & Answers thread for when you need a quick answer too.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and you can become an active member of this forum. See ya around!

Back