• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Max-a-Mon-Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikonmelee

Hoenn Veteran
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Ive decided, after being bored with diamond, to every week, catch a pokemon anywhere from lv 5-50 and max it out. i need some suggestions. i have access to almost every pokemon ingame btw

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well for starters I think you should make a list of Pokemon that are already on that level range of 5-50 to then max them up so people don't give you Pokemon that you already have maxxed out. Anyways, I think you should start in type order, meaning that you should start by catching Bug type Pokemon such as the three Burmy forms, a male Burmy and one female Combee and one male Combee......there you go :D

:t354:TG

Ikonmelee

Hoenn Veteran
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Awsome idea

Well for starters I think you should make a list of Pokemon that are already on that level range of 5-50 to then max them up so people don't give you Pokemon that you already have maxxed out. Anyways, I think you should start in type order, meaning that you should start by catching Bug type Pokemon such as the three Burmy forms, a male Burmy and one female Combee and one male Combee......there you go :D

:t354:TG

i think ill try the burmys first like you said

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'm not really sure why this needs its own thread tbh. It's nice that you're doing this challenge but if everyone wanted their own thread on what they should do in their game, then it'd just get messy (and defeat the purpose of the section which is to discuss the games themselves rather than say 'I'm catching ____ now!').

On that note, if you wish you can continue this in the travel journel thread sticky at the top of this section which is for people to say what they are doing in their game now, so hence that thread already covers the purpose of this.

Thread closed. And good luck with your self-imposed challenge!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back