• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximoo, ILU!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    This is a fanclub for someone who I think deserves one. Maximoo, or commonly known as:

Max - Chibi Robo

If you haven't heard of him... Why are you here? Max is one of the kindest people I know, so I am glad I am the one making the thread for him. I have known him for at least 10 months, and in that span, he has been one of the nicest people I have known.

So... About him. He is 13 (that I know of), and is an artistic person. He is also quite talkative, so I think this fanclub will be good for him to express his talkative nature. He is a skilled spriter, and has improved a lot since his first days, where he was just another hacker, helping others, such as with Pokemon Colloseum Advance.

Nowadays, he is known to offer support and advice to others, and is a skilled graphics artist, as seen in his theme at the moment, and is now currently the host of SOTW. If you do require help with a hack though, don't ask him to script - he cannot do that to save his life!

Rules.
    Rules are meant to be broken

Members List

Maximoo (Chibi Robo, what, he kinda is!)
    Me (Ok, Banjora Marxvile)
    Vrai
    Abnegation
    Vendak
    Alice.
    Alinthea
    JessicaH
    Kenji~
    mervyn797

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well I mean it's Max.
    He helps me with Photoshop, my hack, spriting, being cool and he makes me banners!!
    ILU MAX.
    Oh and I join

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    MAX IS ACTUALLY MY BEST FRIEND ON PC :DDDD Kthnx anyway Max, I love you and I seriously do. You're the most talented person I know.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    All of you are now added into the Member's List (I wonder if I can come up with a catchier name...). Maximoo, you sure are popular!

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    MAX YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME EVEN THOUGH IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU LIKE A WEEK BUT ENH YOU ARE AWESOME SO IMMA JOIN

:3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Added... Wow, Jess, Caps. You really are enthusiastic! You are added too Alinthea (It's Will, isn't it?)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well I mean it's Max.
    He helps me with Photoshop, my hack, spriting, being cool and he makes me banners!!
    ILU MAX.
    Oh and I join

ilu2 gavin bby

Add me to that member list, right now. @_@

So demanding ryan :3

MAX IS ACTUALLY MY BEST FRIEND ON PC :DDDD Kthnx anyway Max, I love you and I seriously do. You're the most talented person I know.

I feel so loved~

Add me in bish!
    Max is my homie!

Fo' rizzle
    Same with you will bby

MAX YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME EVEN THOUGH IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU LIKE A WEEK BUT ENH YOU ARE AWESOME SO IMMA JOIN

:3

Now that is Proof that Im awesome~

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Max why wouldn't you feel loved? You know I love you. You're like the most trustworthy person I know. Also, our hack pwns

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    How you know my name bish?

Well, that would be telling (Hint, maybe it has something to do with who I opened this thread for? You learn a lot from friends).

This is getting offtopic. How about something for Max to answer?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Max, why are you so awesome?
    It would also be appreciated if you told me how to get those manipulation powaz, pl0x.
    I guess cause Im nice :3
    No, I just am awesome in general

I guess I tell people what they want to hear~
    (No ryan no dont get me a blt with extra bacon I hate that sandwhich) :3

Back