• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max's Bounty Shop ~Giveaways~

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Sorry I havent been on lately to do much trading, but ive added zorua to the giveaways!

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • What nature are these?
    Shinies:
    Solrock Lv.1 UT
    Nidoran (male) Lv.1 UT

Legendairys:
    Kyurem Lv.75 UT
    Reshiram Lv.50 UT
    Cobalion Lv.42 UT
    Virizion Lv.42 UT
    Tornadus Lv.40 UT

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    is the shiny nidoran and feebas in 4th gen?

Last edited:

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Going on vacation tomorrow for a few days, so feel free to make offers, but im might not get back to you right away. Thanks

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • I'm a little confused about this, so...

Can you get me an untouched Bagon?

I can trade you just about anything, except legendaries, Zorua, Zororark, and Beldum. Some others, but those the the most notables.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • I liked the EV'd pokes, but am confused as to why they have 255 EV's in one stat. it only goes up to 252.

Well it can go up to 255 but it does not matter, doesn't boost it in anyway. I just added em for no reason xD

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Well it can go up to 255 but it does not matter, doesn't boost it in anyway. I just added em for no reason xD

lol kinda confused as to what you mean, but I am quite certain it does not go past 252 EV's in one stat.

I'm a little confused about this, so...

Can you get me an untouched Bagon?

I can trade you just about anything, except legendaries, Zorua, Zororark, and Beldum. Some others, but those the the most notables.

yeah you can have a bagon for free. Do you want a specific nature? I may have it.

Last edited:
    Back