• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May 15, 2008: California Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    thud!

Anyone hear that?

It's either the slightest indication that America has a heart or Jerry Falwell is turning in his grave. Either way, woohoo!

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    I've recently had a revelation as to "marriage" as a whole, keep the specific title of "marriage" in religion, keep it out of government and politics (for both homosexuals and heterosexuals). They should be "unions" same damn benefits, completely equal. Keep the title of "marriage" strictly in religion. If two heterosexuals want to join together in matrimony, fine, they're united. If two homosexuals want to join together in matrimony, fine, they're united.

If two people want to join together in holy matrimony and be married, then that depends on the religion in question.

The specific word "matrimony" may not be the right word I am looking for, but I'm too tired right now to search a dictionary or the interwebs, and I'm sure, for the most part, the majority of people reading my post understand the jist of it.

Back