• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May 21st, 2013.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    Is the day I joined this forum. Don't know exactly what time it was, but here I am. I hope I enjoy my stay. :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • How come no one replied to greet this major person who came in this day? Anyways, welcome to PC Ash Senpai. Guessing from your username, do you like the Pokemon anime?
    Could you tell us more about your Pokemon interests? Whatever they may be, we have them all here. Pokemon X/Y, 5th Gen Gaming, Rom Hacking. You'll find everything you want.
    Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    Hey Nathan! I know right, 125 views and only one reply, I am left only to assume that this community does not welcome new members! :-P

Just kidding.
    Well, a little about my interest in pokemon... I have played most of the games to date. The ones I never really got around to playing/finishing were the new rescue ones as well as that one park ranger one.. I have always been a huge fan of the turn based series, it has been a close genre to my heart since Pokémon red.

Personally, I stopped watching the anime/cartoon when ashs voice actor got replaced... Pretty much personal preference. I picked ashsenpai because I always use ASH as the name of my trainer, and because I see myself as an above average pokemon trainer.

I really do like that the forum has many categories, just ready for me to dive in. I will see what discussions I can become a part of, and hopefully, fit right in this community. :-)

Back