• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May captured Manaphy?

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    According to Wikipedia article on D/P episodes, in the episode Decisive Match! Dawn VS May!, May beats Dawn by using Manaphy...I find that hard to believe...

Is it possible she met it again and captured it? Are we seeing the first legendary capture for the heroes?

Here is the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...eason_11:_DP_Battle_Dimension_.282008-2009.29

Go to the very bottom to the last episode that has a description and you'll see what i mean

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I can't believe what I just read! O_O
    But well, in the movie, it was stated that there were a lot of Manaphy...
    So I guess it's a weird possibility?

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    If you read it carefully, it's obviously a troll/vandalism just for misguiding people. The horrible grammar shows that already. :\

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Someone already removed it, thankfully. I always take a grain of salt when reading Pokemon anime related articles on Wikipedia.

They went through all the trouble in movie 9 to prevent Manafi from being caught and Haruka then to goes back and catch Manafi? I would classify that as a backstab.

If it was real, SSPF, BMGF and the Japanese episode title thread on this forum would already had a thread running about this.

Pure vandalism, a peek in the history reveals that there are a lot of changes made to the article today (with the most idiotic changes made if I may add). Gotta love those anti-Pokemon people.

Back