• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
Years
  • It's like you want her to be your girlfriend, we're just talking about "Just Being Her Friend" ya'know. Hmmmm......who would you rather meet, May or Sapphire?

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
  • Cute_Pikachu said:
    It's like you want her to be your girlfriend, we're just talking about "Just Being Her Friend" ya'know.
    OFF TOPIC: Well friends can do that. In Pokemon 4ever Ash and Sammy watched the sunrise with their arms around eachother's sholders. And I know that they arnt.. well, ya know O__o;;;. Thats just sick.

ON TOPIC: Isnt Sapphire that girl that looks exactly like May? Or is that someone else?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Oops sorry, but wait your a boy and May is a girl, but then again friends can do that!!
    Sapphire does look like May!! She's in the Pokemon Special Manga, they're totally opposite. May likes contests and doesnt like to battle, Sapphire likes battles and hates contests. www.netkun.com has scans. When you get there just click on Ruby(Brendan) then at the bottom click May(Sapphire). Sorry offtopic, but just who would you hang out with, Sapphire or May?

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
  • May Fan Club!!

Uhh did she just take off her shirt in that picture in the top right corner?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Uhhh..umm..I think..so, I guess she went back to her usual wild self again. Wearing a jungle wild girl outfit. She usually wears that until, Ruby sowed her the Ru/Sa outfit.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yay, the thread was revived! You can join ^^
    Hey, members, what do you think was the wish of May in the movie, Jirachi The Wishmaker?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Yay!! The thread has revived!!!^_^ And yes totdile, you can join!!! *Updating member list*

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir532
    PFrog
    Zeo
    Hikaru's Twin
    Dusty Pikachu
    Shiny May
    Crush on May
    totodile

Please post you guys!! Dont let this great club go down!!! Anyways, I think May wished for good luck in her contests or something. They never really said anything about?!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • You can join Megasupercoolcoolguy !!
    Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir532
    PFrog
    Zeo
    Hikaru's Twin
    Dusty Pikachu
    Shiny May
    Crush on May
    totodile
    Megasupercoolcoolguy

Anybody got a really cool topic?!^_^

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Combusken(sp?) is a fighting type, and when it evolves into Blaziken, it'll kinda act like May's protector. But then again other fighting types would look would look wierd with her. ~_~

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
  • I also dont think a golbat would go with her I mean a zubat? fine. a Crobat? also fine. but Golbat is not good for some reason (maybe i just dont like golbat i dont know)
    a Pinsir thats it. may would not go with a Pinsir. Or a Scyther but Scyther not as much. Gyarados? ok, but not as well as some others. Gyarados wouldnt be that bad, just not very good either, and leaning a bit towards the bad side.

Did anyone understand what I just said? Man I am Wacked (sorry if I am offending anyone)Because I looked again and this message bears a startling resemblance to cowpoopoo (again, sorry if I am offending anyone)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back