• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Max is too young. I wonder how much he would plead to Ash and May about going with them? Cause he is a young sort of spoiled brat XP

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I guess he would plead!! But the chance of him going are none to 0. I'm not bashing!! I'm just saying that maybe they're going to a region like Orre or maybe it is Orre?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    May and co. wouldn't fit too well in Orre but if they did have an adventure there that would be very interesting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It would be cool if they went to Orre! ^_^; Hopefully it will happen; that region is so different, and it would be neat for a change.

I think that May and Max would probably go, if Ash went. Just because Misty went to several regions with Ash before she left. Maybe then, since Max will be older, he'll be able to get his own Pokemon. *shrugs*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    But who would be able to see the Pokemon. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Ash and co. met with the two characters from Pokemon Colloseum?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    That would be interesting!! But how will they travel to place to place if they did go to the Orre region? (Cause it's deserty everywhere)

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Umm..how would they drive it? I cant see Ash wearing a leather jacket. But I guess they'll ride on it!! That guy can be their tour guide or something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol... I can barely imagine Ash and them on a motorcycle. What if May and Max got replaced by that guy and girl on Colosseum? Or maybe Brock, and May stays? That would be nice, to finally have the genders even. I'm tired of only seeing one girl in the group. ._.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Awww..they cant be replace!!! So it would be Ash, May, Brock, the girl and the boy?! Me too. First it was only Misty, now it might be May only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back