• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May? Misty? HIKARI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireChild

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I prefer the Anime girls as opposed to the actual girls. AKA= Hikari's H-O-T, spells, SMOKIN'! Check out that MiniSkirt?

PS: Not as sweet as Misty's Swimsuit. 2 piece, score!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate Hikari. The only good thing I find about Hikari is her name. Anything else seems to be bad or very bad.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Actually, I like Hikari more than May, but I like Misty the most. May came off as a timid and shy character who later developed into a stronger person, both mentally and physically. Hikari, on the other hand, is more confident (albeit naive at times) from the beginning and seems to make the best of every situation. Her optimistic attitude is what makes her more charming (at least for me). Last, but certainly not least, Misty was a stable, reliable, dependable, and strong-willed character who provided support for Ash whenever he was in need throughout the entire first three journeys (Indigo, Orange League, and Johto). Misty always knew how to differentiate between times when Ash needed her for help and times when he needed to learn to face his problems and stand up on his own. Moreover, through her travels with Ash and Brock, we see her develop from a bratty little sister from the Cerulean gym who was afraid of bug Pokemon into a mature character who conquered her fears (i.e. Gyrados) and became a leader. Overall, I like Hikari more than May, but I like Misty the most for reasons stated above. Just my two cents. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, I do think she's prettier, yes.

Character design-wise, Hikari really is my favorite out of the three.
    She doesn't look quite as plain as the other two, in my opnion.

Still, the fact that she looks neat is the only thing I really like about her, other than that, she sorta.. annoys me to no end. nn;

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Yes, she is an okay character. Though people say she is annoying, but she isn't anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back