• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari,a while later,woke up yawning.She felt the ship moving,but in her daze,didn't care at the moment.She called back Black,and then pulled out her sceatch book,and drew what she saw around the room.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry i probably sound like a broken record. I tried to come to this thread to post, but, it locked up. I was only able to post in one other thread before I came here. I'm doing my best to keep this up and going.

IC: With the ship on auto-pilot, Luke leaves the cockpit and goes to his cabin, that's no different than any of his students'. He sits on the floor and meditates.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((I'm Ba-ack!))

Tymph groggily gets up after feeling that they had lifted. She yawns, waking up to find her Umbreon out of his Pokeball.
    "Uwaf!" she grunts, suprised. Umbreon was her most rebelious Pokemon, ad had a knack for escaping his Pokeball.
    "Umbreon, what are you doing out? You suprised me."
    'The lift off disturbed me. You know how air pressure gets in MY Pokeball.'
    "Sorry, but its not my fault. Next time, don't hover right over me." She says, patting Umbreon on the head.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • As Kat returned to her sleeping quarters, Bob stopped and sat, staring at her. The girl stopped and stared right back at her small friend and partner. "What's wrong Bob? Are you not feeling well?" The small electric mouse nodded and scurried up her leg, and into Kat's arm's as she stepped into the are. "Just lay down then my friend...."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry, I'm guess i'm having RP block for this thread...pretty bad, since I'm the one who started it! I apologize in advance if my posts are getting lousy.

IC: Luke comes out of his cabin and goes to the common room. On the way, he knocks once on each of the cabin doors. It's time to gather them together.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: Poor thing! I'm having writer's block, so I can relate to you...

IC: Kat yelps at the knock and falls off the bed, nearly crushing Bob. She jumps up, rushing to pull some clothes on, and make herself look decent. She opens the door and steps out, Bob hopping up onto her shoulder.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari's and Black's head shot up when they heard the knock.She got up,momentarily taking of her backpack to place the skeach book back in it.Black got off the bed,and they both walked out the door together.Hikari stayed quiet,not questioning why he knocked.She stood infront of her door,and Black sat down attentivy by her side.She pet him softly,and he,uh...what's the word? Purred,I guess?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • 'A knock...' The Umbreon said.
    "I know, I'm not deaf!" Tymph said, putting on her black robe/cloak (whatever you want to call it!). She combs her silver-white hair, and turns to face her rebelious Pokemon. "Now, you can follow if you promise to be well-behaved with the other Pokemon," she says to Umbreon. The Umbreon nods, and they both exit the room.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke senses his students coming out of their quarters, and waits patiently in the common room, sitting crosslegged in mid-air. Ah, nothing like an air cushion to make one comfortable :P

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari and black enterd the common room,and also sat down,but not cross leged.That was never comfertible for her.She just sat with both of them spraled out.Black sat down,but didn't lay down.Hikari contiued to pet him for acting very well behaved.He didn't usealy.He'd sit and growl at trainers,and bond around and be hyper around anybody he knew.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I thought it was cute, too. I gotta lighten up ever once in awhile.

IC: Luke smiles and nods in acknowledgement as Tymph then Hikari come into the room. He patiently waits for Kat to come as well before speaking.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Kat stepped into the common room quietly, Bob sitting upon her shoulder. "Well....I suppose something is wrong....."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((Woah, last night I had the wierdest dream about Star Wars, and it even feartured Tymph...))

Tymph tries her hardest to stay quiet. Perhaps they were beginning their training today! Oh, she hoped it was true. She can't wait to learn about fighting...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari was dazed out for some reason,just thinking.Black however was being uiet and paying attention,so he nudged Hikari.She snapped back,and payed attention also...some,anyway...

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke smiles as Kat comes in the room and slowly lowers himself to the ground. "Tomorrow," he speaks softly, "we will arrive on Coruscant, and the Jedi Temple. There are other students there. Some have been there for awhile, and others are almost as new as the three of you." He looks at each of you. "This will be your first excercise as Jedi apprentices. Close your eyes, and let the Force flow through you." He waits for a minute, then asks, "Keep your eyes closed. What do you see? What do you hear? What do you feel?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph closes her eyes. 'This is stupid,' she hears her Umbreon say.
    "No its not." She snaps.
    'No its not,' her Umbreon mimics, sounding as though he agreed with her. Her eyes snap open. Her Umbreon NEVER agreed with her, nor pretended. She looks at him strangely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back