• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • Once again I closed my book and set Bob down on the bed, standing. I left my quarters quietly, looking for Luke. I'm going to address this matter...I'mafraid but I can't show that weakness.... "Luke?"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She nodded, kepeing her hands at her sides. "I had something speak to me...I didn't know what it was...." She sighed. "I..But I am fearful that it is something very bad....I...was wondering if you might be able to help me..."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari was in her room,still awake,with Black looking worried."oh,I'll get some sleep later."She said,patting him.He shruged slightly,and rolled over.Hikari looked like she was...was...weaveing metal?Maybe making some kind of neckless?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, I had trouble coming to this site! Even now, it takes five minutes for the post to come up after I hit send post. It's v-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-ry sluggish.

IC: "Good night, Tymph. You can come to me anytime something bothers you. I'll listen." Luke motions for Kat to sit in the spot Tymph had just vacated. "What did you hear? And did you see anything?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((Fwee! You're back! I knew you didn't die!))

Tymph sat in bed, and laid down, looking up to the ceiling thoughtfully. Why? Why were the...the Sith contacting her and that other girl. Perhaps because they were new, and they knew that one of them would be foolish enough to join because of the lack of experiance. She shivers. Turning over, the bed squeaked and groaned as she put her full wait on it. "C'mon! I'm not that heavy!" she declares to it, but soon, she falls into a dreamless sleep, finally peaceful.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari conitued her work,and then reached for something in her cape.When she pulled it out,it shone very brighty,even in the dark.She weaved it on the neckless too,and then held it up.Accualy,it was a braslet,and it was tightly woven sliver wire,with a cyan stone on the end of it,in the shape of a cresant moon.She nodded at her work,the unhocked the latch that was on it.Being careful not to startle him awake,Hikari quietly slipped the braslet around Blacks right paw.She snapped it back together,and then tugged on it aliottle,to make sure it was succure.It was.Then Hikari turned around and stared making anther one.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • I shook my head slightly and sat down, sighing. "I...have been hearing things in my head....I know it might seem odd....but....I might be going crazy...." I laughed a bit, touching my head. "I just...I suddenly want revenge on someone I no longer....have...well any connection to....and I was hoping you could help...."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: Aww We'll miss you! Bring me pie! lol

I thought for a moment then nodded. "Yes, I can trust you. One must trust a friend...a trainer...." She smiled in a friend-only way. "I trust you.."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks for telling us, Wolf Goddess, have fun!

IC: Luke looks into Kat's eyes, and concentrates, then closes his eyes as he sees what she sees, thinks what she thinks, remembers what she remembers.

When he opens them again, he nods. "Don't be alarmed. What you and one other are experiencing isn't actually coming from the outside. You are becoming aware of the force right now. There are feelings inside you that can lead you to the dark side. These feelings combine with your subconsious to 'speak' to you." Luke pauses to let that sink in. "Now, don't get me wrong. I don't sense you are evil or anything. I just know there are things you need to work out. You mentioned earlier there was someone you were trying to get over. Is he the one you were having thoughts of revenge on?" As he says this, he knows it's true, because he'd just read her thoughts on the matter. Luke just wanted to lead her to see what was going on in her own mind.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Yes...I'm still trying to get over the pain....I just want to forget him...." She pauses, thinking for a moment. "I want to forget him forever....move on with my life...." Bob scurried from the room, and over to his trainer, clinging to her leg. "Pika...."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Well, you can move on with your life without forgetting completely what went on before. All the experiences you have are what make you unique. Just put the past where it belongs. Just like you wear your shirt on your body, and your shoes on your feet, because that's where they belong." Luke smiles at that anology.

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Yes...." I nodded and smiled slightly. "I should just move on.....thank you so much Luke.....thank you so much..."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke smiled, "Good, why don't you go get some rest while I go take off."

Luke felt sure what was going on with Tymph was the same as what was going on with Kat. Tymph had picked up on his own thoughts of the Sith when he was speaking to her about the dark side. He sensed Tymph was more sensitive to stray thoughts, which would explain her taciturn nature, and explain why Kat didn't 'hear' anything about the Sith in her mind. I'll have to talk to her about that so she doesn't think the Sith are trying to brainwash her from afar.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari,After finishing the second braslet,was spraled out on the floor sleeping.Luckily,Black woke up and started putting the things that were out back in the cape.He didn't notess the braslet on his own paw,put did when he curled up next to her.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Just a heads up, I'm having a terrible time posting on Pokecommunity. There are times when i try to post, and it takes 10 minutes or more to go to the next page after hitting the "send post" button. If I seem to disappear for a few days in a row, that's probably what's happening. Ironically, I've no problem posting on other RP websites.

IC: Luke walks withdraws the ramp and the door closes. He then goes to the cockpit. Since R2D2 already prepped the ship for liftoff, all Luke had to do was strap in and lift off. You're now on your way to another planet called Coruscant, where the Jedi Academy exists.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back