• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • Luke smiles while in meditation, sensing tensions ease.

OOC: Sorry, it's late, and I'm still feeling under the weather, so I can't think of much to say. Thanks for easing up on the hostilities :D

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (sorry for the absense in the roleplay,just thought maybe I'd let it go on,to see hwo different it would be without meh charater.Also,does anybody remeber if I had a Skitty or a delicatty?)
    Hikari quickly recalled Black before he could cause and trouble.She desided to see if the girls were still a big valcano,or if they had made up.She Saw the door already opened,so peaked her head inside while knocking."Hey."She greeted.She was becomeing more comfortible with the ship mates.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Kat smiles, putting the ball away. "Thank you....I just need to be more social...and not a dumbass....." Kat laughs at the word, shaking her head. "Oh, by the way, do you know anyone who might have an Espeon?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph smiles suddenly. It was large and warm, and real.
    "Your looking at one!" as she turns to get her Pokeball, she notices Hikari. "Oh, uh, hi..." she says suddenly, suprised. Everyone was coming in her room, did she really make that big of a scene? She grabs her Espeon's Pokeball, and releases it.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Oh my gosh! An Espeon!" She nods to the other girl, smiling. Kat looks back to Tymph, watching the Espeon. "I've tried so hard to get an Eevee, Espeon is probably m favorite, next to Charizard or Blaziken. I'm jealous of you!"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph laughs. "It was hard getting an Eevee, but a man gave me two eggs for no apparant reason. Both were Eevees, that's how I got both my Umbreon and Espeon...
    Of course, it was awkward for a Dragon Tamer/Breeder to have and use pokemon other then dragons, but...the grew on me..." She rubs the Espeon's head.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Have either of them...your Espeon or Umbreon....laid an egg or something? I mean, if they are both male it's cool, I just really want an Eevee...." She turned red, nodding.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Nah, the Espeon's a girl. Umbreon's the male. They haven't laid an egg yet, but...you never know," she says thoughtfully. 'Hmm, maybe breeding Eevees WOULD be a good idea, seeing as they're popular...' she adds mentally. Once they land, she'll make a note of that.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Good...if there ever is an egg, I'd be more than happy to take it..." Kat nods and laughs, petting the Espeon gently.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari lisend to the conversation,and heard the eevee come up.She nodded,and then said,"Me too.I always wanted to be an eevee trainer,but my other pokemon grew on me too much to stuff them in a box.But eevee trainers have a balcenced team.Fire,water,dark,phycic,and eletric."Hikari rolled off some facts.She was kinda the person who was always not making friends because she was too busy studieing.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Chichimi, you had a Delcatty.

IC: Luke stops meditating and decides to go to his quarters to sleep. On the way, he notices his students all gathered in Tymph's room, speaking quietly, and actually being somewhat friendly to each other. Not wanting to disturb the peace, he sneaks by, going on to his room.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She smiles, "I guess that's a good thing about Eevees, they have multiple evolvtions, each different and powerful..." she pauses, sitting down on her bed. She noticed Luke pass by and not say anything, maybe that meant he wasn't angry with her for her sudden bad-mouthing the others...

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • OOC:ok he was abducted by the sith then managed to grab a lighsaber broke free and he hopped in a ship and flew back to the group just now.would that work.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (I dun think that'll cut it...)

Hikari nods and pops her head back out,heading to her own room to sleep.She relized she just left without saying good-bye,and stuck her hand though the door and waved.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • obelisk-kun said:
    OOC:ok he was abducted by the sith then managed to grab a lighsaber broke free and he hopped in a ship and flew back to the group just now.would that work.

Definitely NO. How about he went to sleep after being shown to his room, and just now woke up? Nice and simple. You can even describe a dream he had.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((O_o, I'm not going to even COMMENT on that...))

The girl smiles. "I guess I should get some rest as well," she whispers to herself, giggling and returning the wave. As soon as she was sure they were gone, she closed the door and shut the light.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Soon after Luke went into his quarters, he heard Kat and Hikari leave for theirs. He decided this was as good a time as any to go talk to Tymph. He went back out and knocked on her door, hoping she wasn't too tired to talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back