• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari made her way to her room,leting out Black when she got in.He nudged her slightly and she nodded and stroked his fur."Yeah,I think they made friends,and that gives me a much better feelng."she told she pokemon,walking towards her bed.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Dev had for some time been dreaming of people screaming he couldn't make out who they where every secon the screaming is getting louder until final he wakes up and yells"get out of my head"!

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Kat wakes from her sleep at a loud scream, coming from another room. She sits up and stretches, looking at Bob. "You silly Pikachu....."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • As he waits for Tymph to come to the door, he hears someone yell. He sensed it was Dev, and he just woke up from some sort of nightmare... An ordinary one.

He knocks once more on Tymph's door. He can sense she's not asleep yet. *Tymph, it's me. I'd like to talk with you, if you aren't too tired.*

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph opens the door, a tiny, satisfied grin still painted on her face. She looked at Luke, and some of the paint washed away.
    "What did I do?" she asks, slightly worried. Perhaps Luke was in fact going to return her to her home planet for her behavior earlier.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "I think it's best to talk in the common room." Luke speaks quietly. He's wary of being alone in a female student's room, given the earlier unpleasant show of jealousy from one of them. For a moment, Luke appears more like a young farmboy than a jedi master.

As he walks down the corridor to the common room with Tymph, he apologizes. "When I spoke to you earlier about having gone to the dark side, you picked up on my thoughts on the Sith, which is part of what caused your vision. I should have guarded my thoughts more carefully."

OOC: Sorry for the small controlling of actions, having you leave your room and walk down the corridor, Wolf Goddess...i just wanted to move it along a bit.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((*Nods* No problem, I understand. I would've done that too.))

Tymph shakes her head, "No, no," she says, looking at Luke while they walked, "It was just, oh, I don't know. I should protect my thoughts and emotios a bit more. Whenever things don't go my way, or bother me, or even sadden me, I tend to lash out with despicable behavior. My parents had a lot of trouble with me as a kid."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke smiles slightly as he sees an image of a young silver haired girl acting petulantly as her parents scold her. They reach the common room, and Luke sits on the couch.

"As a jedi apprentice, you must learn to control your emotions." Luke's voice is gentle as he speaks, not holding even a hint of scolding or accusation. "As I've already told you, anger and other negative emotions to lead you down a dark path from which is hard to return. Your vision was a warning that if you cannot control those emotions, you will become as the Sith, using the Force to do harm instead of good." He pauses, looking at her intensely. "You are strong in the Force, Tymph. With great power comes great responsibility."

His eyes look sad, and his voice gets quieter, but you can hear him quite clearly as he adds. "I would hate to have to fight you should you walk the dark path." You could sense it wasn't a threat, but that he genuinely was saddened by the thought.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: I see that Al, you have a bit of a quote from one of the Spiderman movies..*giggle*

IC: Kat gets up and pulls a fresh pair of pants from her pack, along with a yellow.brown striped tanktop. As she changes, one of the pokeballs on her belt begins shaking, and a rather small Sceptile pops out. Bob looks up at his friend and gets to his feet. stretching. "Scept Scept Sceptile!"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "The future is always in motion. The choices one makes can alter what may happen. There was a time I had a vision that my friends were in danger, and against my master's advice, I went to help them. Instead of helping them, they wound up rescuing me." Luke grins, then sobers. "My father had a vision that my mother would die in childbirth. To save her, he turned to the dark side, and the very thing he tried to prevent is what he caused. Visions can be tricky. It is wise to think them over before acting on them. When you are calm, is when you know your actions are of the light side. It is when anger, or fear, or even a lust for power guides your actions that they lead to the dark side." Luke looked at you intensely when he mentioned a lust for power.

OOC: The line from Spiderman is a saying that has been around much longer than that movie.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((I thought so. My grandfather sometimes said that to me. For no reason, he just likes talking! n_n))

Tymph bows her head, but says nothing. The young girl recalled what had happened earlier, thinking about how powerful she would be with a lightsaber. After a couple heart-beats of silence, she looks at Luke calmly and says; "I can assure you that this will not happen."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke nodded and smiled. "You've a good heart, Tymph, you just need to take care that your temper does't overshadow it." He pauses, then stands. "Well, I think this is a good time to turn in. We will be arriving at Corruscant and the Jedi Temple in the morning."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari was already asleep,Black ontop of her,protecting her in away.A delicatty was at the foot of the bed,also protecting her.Hikari Yawned,and they bothed jumped up,but she just shifted her weight.They adored her,and wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Kat looks at her green friend and laughs, patting it's head. "Why did you come out...." "Scep Sceptile!"The Pokemon cocked it's head to the right, looking at it's trainer. "Come on now...." She sighed and held up the Pokeball, recalling the little 'troublemaker'. "Pikachu? Pi Pika Pii!" The yellow mouse squeaked, sitting in Kat's lap.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph enters her room and removes her robe, changing quickly into a black night gown, which resembled her robe (O_o). She puts her braid into a bun and lays down in bed. She turns off the lights, and falls into a very, light sleep. She was always a light sleeper.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: LOL, Wolf Goddess, I love your new sig!

IC: Luke smiles at Tymph's delight, then goes to his room to get some sleep.

The next morning he gets up and goes to the cockpit to contact Corruscant spaceport telling them his intentions to land, and recieves clearance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back