• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May vs. Dawn--Who's Better

Who's Better ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    may and dawn are both vary bad as characters.but it`s a fight about whos better.i really dont care about this all i want to get is a reponse.simple.may is better then dawn.answer:because i can`t see any character in any anime i go by looks bottom line dawn dresses like a h*****(i know saying this here will get me kicked out)and may dresses much better and max i just want to get a gigatic blender and stuff him in it.....wahts the may club?

Last edited:
    Years
    I kinda like Dawn...but I'm not sure just yet...

Misty pwns eiter of them when she isn't being bratty though (or mean, like she was to Caterpie in Episode 3)

Last edited:

Siliva

Official Fanfic Writer
    Years
    Hmmm. This is a tough one. I really like both of May and Dawn's personalities, Dawn's outfit is definantly cuter, but May's isn't half bad either. So, yeah, I like 'em both, but I voted for Dawn.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I chose May. I think that most people that hate May only don't like her because she:

1. Was the first on to take Misty's "place" and the sting is still felt.

2. She brought along her little brother, which I guess bothered people even though he didn't do anything and seemed like a newbie for 40 episodes.

3. She was a coordinator, which somehow "took" time away from Ash's Gym Battles.

So they go with Dawn, who they see as less of an usurper to Misty, and a usurper to May. And they get hypnotized by her mini skirt. :laugh:

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
    I chose May. I think that most people that hate May only don't like her because she:

1. Was the first on to take Misty's "place" and the sting is still felt.

2. She brought along her little brother, which I guess bothered people even though he didn't do anything and seemed like a newbie for 40 episodes.

3. She was a coordinator, which somehow "took" time away from Ash's Gym Battles.

So they go with Dawn, who they see as less of an usurper to Misty, and a usurper to May. And they get hypnotized by her mini skirt. :laugh:

XD I agree. And besides, Misty, May, and Dawn all wear miniskirts! Not much of a difference if you ask me. If their were wearing pants that be a something interesting to discuss. Anyway I picked May because I she has more experence as a coordinator.

And if she and Dawn were in a pokemon battle right now, May would pwn Dawn ( no offense to Dawn fans ) besides May has a Balbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, a " wall " of a munchlax, Skitty, Beautifly, and omg Blaziken! Dawn currently has: a Piplup, Buneary, Pachrisu, and a Buizel. Now if some of her pokemon were to evolve that yeah dawn might have a chance but in truth May wins. But despite that I still love Dawn, she is sweet, through she can be annoying at times, you got to love her upbeat personality!

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    hey i`am back from pokemon elite 2000 forums.i came to checkup on you guys..............! wow! i never thought i would get such a negitive response to bring the mods into this.sorry for being such a jerk.knew i would get a negitve response but not this NEGITIVE...sorry to all of you....(maybe i had this comming to me)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back