• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maybe Dawn's new careers

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    From Pokeani....

the title of 14 Feb ep (DP67)

DP67: Dawn's First Gym Battle!!

Does that mean Dawn going to change her Career?

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I hardly think she will start doing gyms, she's all about glamour and girly stuff...
    But I guess she could be experiencing with a Gym to see if it fits her...
    It will be a nice change to see her battle a gym :) I just hope she doesn't get humiliated.

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
    From Pokeani....

the title of 14 Feb ep (DP67)

DP67: Dawn's First Gym Battle!!

Does that mean Dawn going to change her Career?

Interesting new Title. I doubt Hikari will change her career. I have to agree with DarkkChildd on this one. Hikari probably wants to see what I gym battle is like, but nothing more. Just like Satoshi when he tried contests to see what they were like. I am going to be cheering for Hikari no matter what she does.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I actually think that she's trying out a Gym Battle because she can treat it as a break from Coordinating and possibly she would fare better in the next Contest if she did watch one instead of participating in it. She could learn a thing or two by watching others' appeals and all.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I doubt she's going to change her career...she's probably just doing it for the fun of it...or so she can rub it in Ash's face...if she can win.

Years
    I doubt she's going to change her career...she's probably just doing it for the fun of it...or so she can rub it in Ash's face...if she can win.

Hikari wouldn't do that necessarily, but Dawn? Yeah. PUSA has been pushing obnoxious traits in her for a while, now.

I wonder if anyone will give her grief for double dipping, just as Zoey admonished Ash in his Contest stint. Rolls eyes.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I think she's trying something new because she is still reeling after a loss and is considering quitting and seeing if she should jsut battle.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well I don't think Dawn would change her career. I mean she is too dead set in being in contests and I really think she wouldn't change her dream that fast. I mean even Ash had have some bad slumps in the past with gyms but he never quit on his dream of being a Master so I don't think Dawn will do the same either.

Also for all we know this could be like some sort of small gym like AJ Gym from Kanto or like Team Rocket's gym from early on in Diamond and Pearl. Still it been a long while since a gym battle. I don't think I have seen a gym title for a while and didn't we already pass Hearthome city already in the anime? What happen there?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well I don't think Dawn would change her career. I mean she is too dead set in being in contests and I really think she wouldn't change her dream that fast. I mean even Ash had have some bad slumps in the past with gyms but he never quit on his dream of being a Master so I don't think Dawn will do the same either.

Also for all we know this could be like some sort of small gym like AJ Gym from Kanto or like Team Rocket's gym from early on in Diamond and Pearl. Still it been a long while since a gym battle. I don't think I have seen a gym title for a while and didn't we already pass Hearthome city already in the anime? What happen there?
    Yeah but this episode is the one after they meet Maylene. Unless the city get's blown up and they end up at an unofficial gym. Although I do think she is doing it to try something new, she probably will realize she loves contests to much.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Oh okies. So the title Lucario and The Aura Sphere of Rage is the episode where they go into Veilstone City? So maybe I am missing something but what happen to Ash's gym battle in Hearthome?
    You battle Fantina fifth remember? They did that with Norman in Houen and Giovanni in Kanto, so they probably don't know about it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I don't think she'll change careers, but I think it will be a good experience for her. Then again May has changed her plans for the future twice. At first she wanted to just travel the world, then she tried out Gym battles, and finally decided that contests were just right for her.

I'd miss Dawn's pretty dresses if she did, but she'd still be one of my favorites.

Back