• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maybe next year will be better

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • So... the one year my "anniversary" was actually on a weekend--implying I could be at PC all day--and I pretty much missed it. ;_;

Last month I bought an upgrade to Windows and went ahead and upgraded to Vista Ultimate. I was still high on my painkillers at the time, so I attributed the fact that the product key wasn't working to the idea that I was just entering it wrong every single time. XD So I opted to activate Windows later and went on my way.

So a month later--yesterday--it expired and Windows wouldn't let me do anything but use Firefox until I activated my copy. So I tried again and... invalid product key. With a little research and link-clicking on Microsoft's site, it looks like I ended up with a product key for Windows Server 2008. How did this happen? @_@;

Long story short, I had to either put up with only being able to use Firefox until this whole thing was resolved and I got my proper key or reformat and go back to Home Premium and wait it out. So I reformatted. :( Luckily I didn't lose TOO much since I'd just done this to reinstall Windows last month but it still took the better part of a day and it'll be a week before I can get everything back to "normal."

Resultantly, instead of spending most of the day browsing and posting on PC like I wanted to, I ended up spending like 20 minutes on it instead. Oh well. At least it was only sort of my anniversary. :(

Cherrim

Years
  • What? D: Vista is awesome, I love it so hard.

It's just... Microsoft's distributors need to be more careful. <_<;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Just buy a Mac and be done with it...They are lightyears beyond PC's, and can run windows as well. ^__^

Cherrim

Years
  • But I hate Macs and I couldn't deal with OSX's lack of a halfway decent WLM client. XD;

Not to mention I don't have the money for even the cheapest line of Macs. :[ Too overpriced.

Zet

Years
  • I dunno, the last time I heard about macs, they couldn't run any software at all, but at least you got to talk to me ;D Audy and them and me xD

Back