• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds OR Subway

McDonalds OR Subway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    This poll closes on my birthday. <33
    Anyways, I love subway. It's so yummeh. I would go there for lunch after school today vs. McDonalds but I'm not sure if I have enough money or feel like walking that far unless someone goes with me. Heh. But Subway all the way. Heh that rhymed.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea actually i d have to say pizza hut pwns overall

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Subway all the way <3

Their sandwiches are oh-so good, and not to mention they're low on fat ;3 Great taste, and few calories. P:

Green-kun likes that <333

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Out of those two options, I prefer McDonald's. I like eating unhealthily. XD

Years
    Subway for me.

Most of the stuff I usually get from McDonald's (fries, chicken sandwiches, whatever) are things I actually prefer to get from elsewhere, because I don't think the McDonald's versions taste as good. Well, except for the french fries.

Plus I love sub sandwiches. ^_^

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    For me it's Mc Donalds. I'm not a big eater when it comes to healthy stuff. I've never been to a Subway before, because I haven't seen one where I live yet, but Mc Donalds are everywhere! And yes, I do know I could eat healthier if I went to Burger King, but I don't like the food from Burger King.
    So yep, it's gotta be Mc Donalids for me!

Back