• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mcrc's PokeShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • Hey I'm really interested in your Treecko with HP Fire, Magnezone with HP Fire, and your 6IV Ditto. I don't really have anything from your wants list but if anything in my shop interests you I'm willing to trade 2 or even 3 for 1 if you would like?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I have life orb, choice band and all the power items as well as all the EV-reducing berries. What would you want in exchange for the 6IV ditto? Thanks!

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hi there, im interested in the 6 IV ditto you have listed. I don't have any competitive shiny Pokemon but i do have a few 5 IV HA Pokemon i can offer. I have HA fenniken with 5 IV, HA froakie with 5IV , and HA riolu with 5IV. Also if your interested i have 4 IV HA goomy with the egg move acid armor. I would be willing to trade multiple Pokemon for the one ditto. Just let me know if we can work something out. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    If you'd be interested, I've got a shiny Genesect that I'd be willing to trade for the shiny ditto? If not I've got various other shiny/legendary pokemon for trade.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Sorry for the late reply guys. I have traded my last Ditto Clone. I do have the original left and I will try to get it cloned, might only be one extra clone since the guy who was originally cloning for me is no longer doing so.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Would you be interested in trading a 5IV Storm Drain Shellos(W) for an Abra with Magic Guard?

Sounds good to me. I have an Abra ready from a previous request who never picked it up. It is nicknamed but I can change it back for you or give it a different one.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • I'm pretty interested in that 5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditite with egg moves, I can breed you the 5IV Timid Charmander with Dragon Pulse. Sadly I don't have a Charizardite Y I can trade you.

I'm also interested in your 5IV Adamant Torchic with Baton Pass and was wondering if anything in my shop would interest you in trading for it.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I'm pretty interested in that 5IV Adamant Pure Power Meditite with egg moves, I can breed you the 5IV Timid Charmander with Dragon Pulse. Sadly I don't have a Charizardite Y I can trade you.

I'm also interested in your 5IV Adamant Torchic with Baton Pass and was wondering if anything in my shop would interest you in trading for it.

Hey saw someone offering a shiny charmander with what I wanted so now am going to try to strike a deal with them. I will start breeding Meditite and Torchic but might take a day or two. Checking out your shop now will message you with anything that interests me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I trade a light cray for his Imperfect Shiny 5 IV Noivern.
    The trade went quick and easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back