• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mcrfreaks animations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    Well, I come from another website called 'Warbears', you should check it out if you wanna know why I made my animations. Anyway, here are some of the animations I made for it. I can only find a few right now, but I'll find more soon when I look deeper into my Documents.
    Anyway;

Bear union avatar:
    Mcrfreaks animations!
    This one was for a competition to make a new agent for the BU. As you can see, my idea was a paintball bear called Rocky.

Paintball avatar:
    Mcrfreaks animations!
    This one was going to be the official avatar for a group I was going to make inside warbears, but didn't.

Valentines day competition:
    Mcrfreaks animations!
    This one was what I call the first animation I ever made, even though it wasn't, the ones before it were crap. It was made for the warbears valentines day avatar competition (And came second!). The bear with the glasses is sometimes called a girl, but is a boy, that's what makes the story.

Well, I'd love to hear comments and critism, good or bad. I'd also like some suggestions as I'm running out of ideas.

I'll update this thread whenever I make animations, and I might make some Pokémon ones soon.

Please discuss!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Like I said in your other thread sweetheart; You need four examples. xD; Please read the rules before posting your next thread, hmm?

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back